[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been studying nutrients and food for a while now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: g1gk6[1].jpg (46KB, 380x381px) Image search: [Google]
g1gk6[1].jpg
46KB, 380x381px
I've been studying nutrients and food for a while now and im going to start eating the same 3 meals for a year.

Breakfast: Black & Brown rice

Lunch: fish (any) or/and black & brown rice

Dinner: vegetable soup or stew

any of the following can be added to the above meals:
all legumes, beans or peas, all unsalted raw nuts, all brassica, nightshade, carrot, cucurbitaceae, cucurbit, amaryllidaceae vegetables, herbs, spices, lemon, lime, apple, banana, olives, avocado sweet potato, celery.

All of the food mentioned will be organic, non-canned, untreated, non-gmo whole foods. Which means no variants of the food such as rice flour, soy milk or bullshit like that. Just the way nature intended.. the fish will only be fish i've caught myself. More often than not i'll be steaming my food lightly.

it's essentially an organic wholefood gluten free pesco-vegan diet that avoids most sugars

I've worked at a strawberry farm, chicken abitoir, fish farm, apple orchard, jam manufacturer and some nurserys that sell their foods to local supermarkets and im going to be honest with you guys.. its not good... the added shit that you're eating, the pesticides.. and half the time "hormone free" isnt... it just... isnt. They lie. (ausfag if anyones wondering)
Im just trying to be good to my body.
- - - - -
how fucked am i?
>>
i want to eat only meat because i m neanderthal and heterosexual
>>
the fuck is a cucurbit??

also, OP make sure your almonds are activated
>>
>>16918677
See this sounds good on paper but what all good diets need is variation.

Have some base ingredients that are healthy (fish, veggies, chicken, etc.) And find different dishes that have them.

But yeah you're fucked.
>>
I lost a ton of weight and got hardcore healthy eating 4 dozen eggs a week with a lot of butter and veggies.

Now I can't stand eggs.

I doubt you'll make it a year but good luck anyway.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.