[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentines day: How much is too much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: o-VDAY-CARD-11-570.jpg (36KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
o-VDAY-CARD-11-570.jpg
36KB, 570x570px
What should I give to my boyfriend of 6 months?

What I got so far is:
>a chocolate bar
>a sticker referencing an inside joke
and I'm planning on making a little card with a drawing and a list of things that make him a great boyfriend
>all this in a little white cardboard box

Is this too much?
What would you suggest?
I do not want to seem clingy/obsessive.
>>
File: 1425604752938.jpg (47KB, 287x326px) Image search: [Google]
1425604752938.jpg
47KB, 287x326px
>>16792345
Girl, please.

I'm dating a guy that I've only known for 2 months and I'm planning on buying him high-quality rum, a card, and some cute sweets, also thinking of baking for him.

GO ALL OUT. Just do it. Don't worry about seeming clingy or obsessive, if you're worried about that shit after half a year then clearly your relationship has issues.
>>
I'm afraid that in comparison to how I forgot to give him a decent gift for Christmas this will feel awkward.

We're both 18 btw.
>>
>>16792345
>>16792360
wtf, that's some clingy shit

in OPs case
>a list of things that make him a great boyfriend
is the most autistic
>>
File: 1424057366635.png (171KB, 296x446px) Image search: [Google]
1424057366635.png
171KB, 296x446px
>>16792361
>>16792360
I'm 19 Saturday, my (future) boyfriend is 24. Just go for it, don't focus on past mistakes but rather be optimistic. I would probably not write down the list of things that make him great, rather I'd write some of your favorite things about him on the card along with some sweets and stickers.

Anything handmade will also be great- chocolate and cards included.

Keep in mind this doesn't have to be too fancy- you want to please him without one-upping whatever he might do for you.

I am: getting my hair touched up, doing my nails, buying some cute stockings/lingerie specially for him, then we are going to a town far away to wander around/visit a castle and walk on the beach. I'll gift him the rum/card/chocolates, I'm sure he will have something for me, then we're gonna go to his family's beach house and have crazy, wild sex.

It's easy as that desu. Don't overthink it. You sound like a great, considerate, thoughtful girlfriend. He will appreciate whatever you give him. Especially if it consists of your mouth on his penis. Good luck OP.
>>
>>16792384
Thank you desu
>>
>>16792371

How is being sweet and putting in effort clingy?
>>
>>16792522
because it's too much, especially given the fact that these relationships are rather brief (six months isn't that long really)

Were I the guy in question, I would feel overwhelmed by the intensity of these gifts. It's not our 30th anniversary

Putting too much effort is just as creepy as not putting any.
>>
>>16792345
I had my first Valentine's Day with my husband about 4 months after we met. I bought him a nice sweater for Valentine's Day.
(we've been married for 12 years now)

That said, what was funny was that he didn't buy me anything that first Valentine's Day, because he "didn't do Valentine's Day" (mainly because his parents had raised him with that notion). I wasn't mad or anything, but it was awkward. He really liked the sweater, though, and he still has it in his drawer of "keepsakes". Something like that says you care, but it's still casual.
>>
>>16792345
>>16792360

You do know men dont give a shit about this crap right
(nor should women really unless they are christian)
I think an average man would be happy with a steak and a blowjob.
>>
>>16792345
First off, I admire your numbers and their sequential order

Second, meme him. Meme him to high heavens and don't regret a second of it. You MAY need to buy a Power Glove and a YuGiOh Battle disk, but it will all be worth it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.