[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which field will have more prospects in the future? Electrical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1446380420709.jpg (213KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446380420709.jpg
213KB, 580x773px
Which field will have more prospects in the future? Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Eng, or CS?
>>
>>16788593
Cotton Field
>>
File: 1445530856055.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445530856055.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>16788593
Everything you mentioned is garbage. Chemical engineering is the best.
>>
None of the above.

Become a writer if you want a job
>>
>>16788593
In the USA? They're all currently on a decline and there are more applicants than jobs.

Do finance or accounting. We have a dire need for financial advisers right now. Bachelor's degree + easy test and you're golden.
>>
>>16788617

Finance degree and accounting degree shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

Accounting there are too many jobs, not enough applicants.

Finance not so much, because the accounting majors took all the finance jobs
>>
>>16788593

do a double major in Chemical Engineering and Medicine

that way so long as there's people to heal, you'll always be needed, and you could always give yourself more work by producing horrific chemical weapons :333 it's a win-win

isn't that what the ruling jewish elite do when they're bored, btw?
>>
>>16788645
I'm not above doing a double major.
What's the best field to go in to lead humanity into a golden age of biotechnology?
>>
>>16788638
Accounting's going to be fazed out as computers get better.
>>
>>16788617

Not necessarily on the decline but these jobs are becoming increasingly commoditized with the millions of educated people in shit tier countries willing to sell their left kidney just to take a job where 80 hour work weeks are expected.

Much of this stuff is being offshored now. The need is growing but it is a giant race to the bottom. Ain't Capitalism grand?
>>
psychotherapy and counselling.

If all jobs are destined to become automated by robots, psychotherapy will be the very last, if at all. The AI would need to be incredibly sophisticated.
>>
>>16788699

>upload psychological evaluation questionnaire to robot brain
>teach it to recognize keywords and keyword frequency and ask questions from the questionnaire that seem to bother the patient the most
>???
>profit

i bet AI would be even better at this job, because it wouldn't be biased and it wouldn't forget to ask any important questions lol
>>
>>16788699
Yeah it would have to be to solve the issue of psychology being illogical (since its not real science and its fake)
>>
>>16788593

Look, I don't mean to depress you but the world is going to be incredibly difficult for you. You were unfortunate enough to be born to the dawn of the digital age which in conjunction with neo-liberalism and globalism, is driving the market value of people to zero, even exceptionally smart and hard working people. In your life you will witness the slow breakdown of economies and society as capitalism can no longer ensure that even white collar labor will get money in your pocket. Capital holders generate wealth with less and less need for people.

You are going to have a hard time no matter what field you decide on, so try not to obsess about it, pick something you love, spend your money wisely on things of inherent value when possible, and fuck bitches.

Live in the present because the future will suck.
>>
>>16788710
>upload psychological evaluation questionnaire to robot brain

It's not that simple. You're thinking of psychiatry diagnosis.

Therapy is about empathy, emotions and active listening. You can't replicate empathy and emotions without sentience.
>>
File: bsg-roslin-airlock.gif (838KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
bsg-roslin-airlock.gif
838KB, 500x278px
>>16788807
>sentience

Nice theological buzzword

Emotions are movements of electrons not mysticism
>>
>>16788807

but AI is the best at listening, anon

plus it can work 24/7 because it doesn't need to eat or sleep or do its hobbies or masturbate
>>
File: 1452356625508.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1452356625508.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>>16788598
I don't listen to anime-advice anon-kun.
>>
>>16789313
>comes to an anime advice board
>doesn't take anime advice

What an absolute madman
>>
>>16788593
An engineer I work with said a dual major in mechanical engineering/electrical engineering is very marketable in today's job market.

From what I understand though, there is a large demand for mechanical engineers. I personally know a kid I grew up with that's making over 75k a year + benefits at his first ME job. He just has a bachelors too.

Also, don't take advice from these idiots.
>>
>>16789313
What does an honest question, a cat and trolls have in the riddermark? Speak quickly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.