[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've spent about 1500+ dollars on comics, however, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cVECoca.jpg (237KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
cVECoca.jpg
237KB, 1000x667px
I've spent about 1500+ dollars on comics, however, I'm trying to live a more minimalist lifestyle because I recently visited some family and realized that being a pack rat runs in our blood.

I don't know what to do, because most of these comics aren't exactly collectibles or anything. However, they are taking up a lot of space and I don't really read them.

What should I do?
>>
go to a used book store or a junk store and see if you can get a couple hundred for the lot.
>>
You got good taste in socks senpai.
>>
separate the comics by story arcs and then sell the groups on ebay. don't expect too much money, just get what you can.
>>
>>16758944
Or donate the appropriate ones to a children's hospital.
>>
opie here's what I suggest.
Pass 1: Go through your comics and find the ones you really love. Set these aside and set the ones you don't love as much into a box.
Pass 2: Take a closer look at the comics you really loved that you didn't place into the box. OUT OF THESE, find the ones you truly love. Ones you think you can't live without. Ones that have a lot of sentimental value. Set them aside and put the rest into the box

Repeat till you have a smaller "stack" of comics. The ones that have a lot of value to you. If you surround yourself with things you love, you'll take better care of them
>>
>>16760057
Conveniently the ones that don't matter as much will be in a box. Donate them to the goodwill, a library, a children's hospital as another anon said.

Take it from another minimalist. I have few as fuck possessions and donate most of my crap to goodwill
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.