[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf needs "rest"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (15KB, 329x447px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
15KB, 329x447px
>GF came back from holiday trip
>Colder than usual
>I ask her out, says that she'll "tell me later if she can"
>Forgets about it, goes to her best friend house instead, doesn't say anything

>Asks her out again
>"I don't know if I want to, these are the first vacations where I don't rest"
>Tf does that even mean.

GF is now colder, doesn't say "I love you" like she used to. Has time for friends and shit, not for me.

Already asked her if there was something wrong, that if she need help. Says "there's a lot of stuff that keeps me stressed" but doesn't say anything more.

WAT DA FUCK TO DO
>>
Basically, she doesn't give a fuck about you and you're asking what to do?!

Also, you got cucked.
>>
>>16672307
So, I should ignore the situation, don't talk to her and let it sink?
>>
>>16672294
>if she can
she can but cannot get up the guts to tell you she slipped up with some dude she met on holiday
>>
>>16672313

Break up mah beta and don't look back, work on being the man of the relationship before getting into another one
>>
Cut that bitch off
>>
This has happened to me, except I was the one on holiday.

Broke up with my gf eventually after coming back from my trip. I met someone else, fucked another one, and made me realize that it wouldn't work out between the two of us.

Pretty sure it's gonna be the same scenario for her. Sorry OP...
>>
>>16672370
I don't know if she fucked someone else. She's not tht slutty but meh.

Tbh i've been worrying for like 2-3 weeks by now. I felt like shit. If she doesn't care then I will take the same attitude. After all I tried my best to be a good guy with her, never did something bad to her.

Maybe she's selfish, she wants to "rest" instead dating me. One day we had a date and I left a PC build unfinished because I thought that a date was more important.

I guess that from now my CSGO matches with my team and irrelevant stupid things with stupid friends will be more important than her dates. After all, she does the same.
>>
>>16672294
OP this doesn't sound like you guys are in relationship but just a girl you are dating. Going out on dates and/or fucking does not equal relationship
>>
>>16672422
I know, it used to be like a freaking relationship. Being together for 6 months.

I call it "date" but I mean that we go out somewhere together.
It just changed and that's ok, i'll adapt. Maybe she's tired, or just over my attitude. Let's see if she likes a douchy attitude. I'm tired of being the one that asks "are you ok?" or the one that tries to fix stuff even when she fuck up.
>>
>>16672435
when it is an effort it is not a relationship you should waste your precious time with
>>
>>16672441
Damn that's true.
Thank you for your advice. I've being fooling myself this time I guess. Hope this changes for good, if not it's better to leave it, we're both wasting time.

Any advice on how to improve myself? Someone recommended me "Goodbye Mr Nice Guy"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.