[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i sleep easier i've spent the last three nights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1447321005777.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447321005777.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
how can i sleep easier
i've spent the last three nights laying in bed until 7 am and then falling asleep out of pure lack of it, and then waking up at around 4. it's 5 right now and i still can't sleep, can anyone help? im willing to try different thing
>>
help me /adv/, it's cutting into my ability to do anything at normal day times
>>
That person in your image has a very small neck

idk, sleeping pills, strict schedule
>>
>>16663784
Have you tried melatonin? Any other sleeping pills? Sleepy time tea?
>>
>>16663865
no i haven't, and my girlfriend has told me to not touch any pills because she's scared for my health or some shit. Does the tea actually help?
>>
>>16663940
Yes the tea helps for me atleast and i normally get 2 hours of sleep most nights and the tea puts me out for maybe 5 or 6. Also melatonin is all natural. I myself dont like using it because of the nightmares i get when i take them or any sleeping pill for that matter. But anyway its a vitamin and most people have better night sleeps with it but i wouldnt suggest taking it every night
>>
>>16664034
thanks, it's 6 right now and im just going to lie here until i pass out
>>
In the morning when you get sleepy try to stay awake till night, resist and just sleep at nighttime

Rinse and repeat until your biological clock adapted to your sleeping pattern, just doing this once wont do anything
>>
>>16663784
The best way to get a good night's sleep is to be physically exhausted when you hit the pillow. It'll be hard if you've got no energy, but get out there and go do something. Walk, run, climb, cycle, do whatever you can until you can't do it anymore. Eat a LOT of heavy, hot food and maybe have a drink or two in the evening. Chance up your routine; it'll freak your body out and you'll probably actually want to sleep for once.
Also I know it sounds sucky but your brain shuts off easier if it's not still processing things that just happened. Before bed, try some passive activiteies i.e. shit you don't have to put effort into. Watch a crap film or something. I try working out before bed and it just gives you that desire to be sleeping. Also get off 4chan for a day. This place is a beautiful nightmare for your brain.
At least that's what I did.
>>
>>16664093
>>16664076
thanks guys, looks like im going to stay up for the rest of the 'night' and i'm going to be lifting boxes because my work is moving stuff around, so I'll try doing a lot of lifting
>>
>>16663784
i take melatonin when i want to sleep. has been helping.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.