[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl on Tinder >Nice, we hit it off we've met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451418466463.jpg (79KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451418466463.jpg
79KB, 425x960px
>Meet girl on Tinder
>Nice, we hit it off we've met once
>She texts me everyday says I really like you and shit
>Suddenly she stops texting me on Jan 1st
>She says she's straight edge and very monogamous
>we're in college and she's at home over the break
>Ok, won't pester her too hard
>Jan 2 I text "how's 2016" or something
>Nothing
>>
Every human is inherently different that is why there is struggle, competition and the unending march of progress.
>>
>>16642598
someone else is giving her attention.
You really should waste your time on women, specially women that use tinder.
>>
>>16642623
I'm short, no one fucking likes me where the fuck do I look
>>
>>16642598
Sounds like shes crazy, dont bother. Especially on tinder.
>>
Holy shit, has no one honestly come to the conclusion that, being the New Year, she might be busy with something?
>>
>>16642630
Im not the same anon but Im 5,7. Go to the gym and be a lone wolf. Chicks dig that mysterious skit.
>>
>>16642684
Literally takes no effort to reply with a quick text and say I am a little busy so Ill get back to you soon. Shes not that into him anymore.
>>
>>16642695

I've done it with plenty of people. When you've got a network of friends and family and an adult life to juggle, forgetting to text one person is a very easy feat. Are you honestly so narcissistic that something like this doesn't cross your mind?
>>
>>16642697
It does cross my mind but it literally takes no effort. You get a text, your instinct is to check. If you cant reply then, reply when you can n tell them not now. Its called consideration. Why is it narcascim? Thats what I do, but then maybe its because Im not narcisstic. Obviously she doesnt have to stop whatever shes doing to text back at the moment but you think she would got back to him by now. Like she even matters, its a chick on tinder
>>
If you're not getting what you want, stop giving her attention. It doesn't make sense to put in effort and get nothing in return. She's capable of contacting you if she wants.
>>
At this point , cease any contact . If she does contact you , do not answer immediately , give it a few hours . Anon made a good point about being mysterious . If she doesn't hit you up , you know the answer which isn't being her lapdog . If a woman can run the show , she will.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.