[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short guys/ Tall women.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: air france.jpg (6KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
air france.jpg
6KB, 301x167px
As a guy on the shorter side, how can I make myself appealing to taller women. I am about 5'6 but probably closer to 5'7.( Maybe even a bit more considering shoes but w.e anyways). Anyways how can I make the height thing not a major issue. I just need to get into the conversation and I think I would be set, I just need them to not focus on the height until I can close. Anyways I dress well, speak well..Im decent looking if not borderline attractive and very confident...all of these things are generally pros but when dealing with a taller woman i fear they will be overlooked.
>>
File: 1451031576341.jpg (348KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451031576341.jpg
348KB, 1024x1024px
Scientific research has shown that each 0.5 inches that the woman is taller than the man predicts $1,000,000 of his net worth.

In other words, you'll need to be a millionaire to overcome women's aversion to dating guys that are shorter than them.
>>
Relax. Not all women care about how tall you are. Even the ones who do will at least let you TALK to them without you having to resort to magic tricks. Most of us aren't vapid she-beasts.
>>
>>16640809
What scientific research is this because it sounds retarded
>>
>>16640809
Do tell, can you provide links to this "scientific research"? What journal or journals was this research published in? What newspapers (not blogs) reported on this?
>>
>>16640811
Just like the time I tried to talk to that woman at the bar. It was like my first time approaching someone like that...she totally way to into herself.
>>
>>16640812
>>16640814
He's taking the piss, dudes.
>>
>>16640816
You know those debit cards that you can have made with a photo on them? Most people pick a picture of their pet or heir baby.

My friend checked out someone whose card had a collage of selfies on it. That's right. They had their own selfies plastered all over their card.
>>
Move to Asia.

Wear shoes that give you a boost in height.

Don't work out. Don't be fat.
>>
>>16640798
5'0" female here.

I'm sorry, but to be honest here, you're kinda fucked. Not super fucked (I've seen guys my height & shorter than me), but you're definitely on the shorter side. Even girls as short as me would hesitate to date you, and would pick a taller guy over you. Even though I'm barely 5 foot and don't even weigh 100lbs, my boyfriend is tall. I've never measured him specifically but he is at least 6'.

It's kind of like how you would prefer a girl who's in shape vs an overweight one. It's just a preference that most women have that we can't really control.

I love standing on my tippy toes whenever I kiss him, standing on my bed/sofa and still being shorter than him as he kisses me, feeling protected, walking with him in public etc.

and not to mention he fucks me like a god and is hung like a horse (TIP for ladies: if the guy is tall and skinny, he very, very likely has a huge dick)

Anyways, don't be too sad. If a girl loves you enough she'll think you're perfect, just like I feel about my bf. Yeah, there are guys that are conventionally more attractive than my bf, but to me, he's perfect 10/10 and I would pick him over literally anyone
>>
>>16640852
Not all girls. Not even most girls. It's a superficial thing.
>>
Your a shitty human being......
>>
>>16640833
lmfao
>>
You heard it before but it's the only way. Be confident and funny. 5'6 here and I've never had a problem getting girls.
>>
>>16640852
If a woman as short as you would hesitate to date me...I really wouldn't want anything to do with them anyways. Im looking for a woman not an elf.
>>
>>16640852
Are you a female? I do hope you're right though, because I admit, that IS a really shallow preference and I wish I didn't have it, but I can't help what I'm attracted to. The reason I asked if you're female is because throughout my entire life, all my female friends, acquaintances and girls I've met that I've talked to about this subject ALL have said that they hate short guys and that they would definitely prefer a tall guy. Even my gay friends tell me the same thing.

>>16640884
That's fine. People can't help what they're attracted to. I personally love how short I am and wouldn't change my height even if given a chance
>>
>>16640812
>>16640814
It's even worse: women won't date guys shorter than them even when they are told they are millionaires.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-denisco/dating-women-men-whos-taller_b_1527117.html
>>
>>16640896
Oops, my first response was meant for >>16640860
>>
>>16640896
You keep saying its attraction this and that . But do you realize as someone who is 5'0 hesitating to date someone is 5'6' 5'6 5'7 is insane "attraction" aside. Its shallow no if ands or buts. Saying you like a taller guy means you would date anyone 5'1 and up...if someone who is 5'6 5'7 is totally eliminated..thats just shallow.
>>
I'm 5'7" My girlfriend is 5'9 and likes to wear tall boots (which add at least another 3 or 4 inches).

No fucks given on my part.

I don't think I've ever really been conscient of the fact while dating actually, and it's probably about 50/50 for dating girls who are smaller or same height/taller than me.

General rule of thumb for when it comes to dating or social things in general, the less fucks you give and the more normal you act about something, less other people care or are bothered by it.
>>
>>16640896
Yep, I am a woman. I'm 5'7", slightly taller than average, and have never given a single fuck about a guy's height. You must have shallower friends than I because I've only had like two female friends who've said they wouldn't date a short guy, and one of them is 5'11".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.