[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say your girlfriend was going through a hard time and her mood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Say your girlfriend was going through a hard time and her mood goes up and down - she's struggling.
How long until you would get tired, maybe even annoyed, about hearing how she isn't feeling great? Would the relationship be better if she were to keep it to herself a lot of the time?
>>
Simply realize she is what she is and she might change or not. Assume she won't. Accept it or move on. That's all there's to it really.
>>
If she kept it to herself, I'd be even more worried. If she didn't confide in me but did confide in someone else (this is a personal experience thing) I'd be outright offended. I want the person I'm with to trust me enough to not worry about confiding in me, so that I can at least try to give support. If they keep it to themselves or go to someone else, they're better off being with someone they wouldn't hesitate to turn to
>>
Hopefully I my comment will provide some kind of help.

Here are three friends

friend a insists on talking in detail, but sort of looping around aimlessly, about issues involving depression, ego, dissatisfaction with life etc

You can just blow my brains out senpai. I've also been that guy, and if you have any sense, you can tell the other person is getting miserable.

-

friend b will not admit (to themselves) that they feel like shit, but they will engage in risky behaviors like dangerous driving, drinking too heavily, fucking annoying pieces of twat trash

this person can also be damaging to be around, because they are throwing their own pain all over the room versus actually dealing with it. it's virtually the same thing, but a little bit more manic than depressed.

-

friend c is sad. they don't make it other people's problem by being annoying or dangerous. they just can't seem to be happy.

this person doesn't owe you shit, and if you're sad that they're sad, and getting angry at them, that would be your own problem
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.