[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf fucked around in my phone and discovered I still use Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1447880996914.gif (5KB, 239x235px) Image search: [Google]
1447880996914.gif
5KB, 239x235px
gf fucked around in my phone and discovered I still use Tinder and didn't hear from here since this morning (20.20 now)
I did write her that I never cybersexed or asked out on a date anyone, I just wanted to mess around and have a talk.
I really love her and I want her to be the one, but I fucked up there. How do I come back? Are girls really bothered by something like that or she's just trying to make me feel guilty?
halp
>>
You fucked up. I'd be gone. But then again, I wouldn't date a guy who even had a tinder in the first place. That was a mistake on her part.
>>
>>16629980
>tinder

gross
>>
>>16630006
This.

OP, I wouldn't date you either. If I was your gf, I would break up with you. Now accept the consequences
>>
>>16630006
> wouldn't date a guy with Tinder
why? I met beautiful persons there
>>
>>16629980

if this was like online flirting with someone out of state i wouldnt even mind, like its just flirting and cyber sexxing, but tinder is not really for that, shows a lot more intent despite what you say.
>>
>>16630044
Because id never use tinder myself. It's a hookup app first and foremost, and I'm against promiscuity.

The fact that you still have it and didn't disclose it to your girlfriend just goes to warn people what type of guys and girls you'll find on tinder.
>>
>>16629980
I would break up with you, but if you actually learn from this experience and promise to change and don't mess up again, you may be able to salvage the relationship
>>
>>16630030
>>16630006
what is wrong with having tinder?
>>
>>16630060
Tinder is almost universally known as a hook up app. If you're using it, it's to get laid or date. Not friends.
>>
>>16630065
yeah but why does that mean you wouldn't date a guy who had it before you met him? i understand if a guy is using it while he is in a relationship as it is intended to be used a dating site.
>>
>>16630060
>>16630072

See >>16630056
>>
>>16630076
promiscuity doesn't exist with guys. especially not with the likes of tinder lol. it takes a lot of effort for guys to have casual sex. its only women that can get casual sex extremely easy. and anyway, a guy could be using it to date. i have spoke to plenty of women who use tinder and they sleep around. you should stereotype people.
>>
She has every fucking reason to be bothered. You don't come back. You let her find someone better than you, and you learn from this experience and stop using dating apps while you're in a relationship.
>>
don't sleep around*
>>
>>16630006
Good girl.
>>
>>16630101
Promiscuity does exist with guys. Just because it might be harder doesn't make that untrue. I wouldn't date a guy who has or would have casual encounters, or who has had many failed previous relationships. It means we have completely different beliefs and values. I think people without those values are more likely to make bad partners.
>>
>>16630056
>Because id never use tinder myself. It's a hookup app first and foremost, and I'm against promiscuity.
Where do you meet your men? At the church luncheon?
>>
>>16630172
>the only place people meet now is on tinder

please kill yourself
>>
>>16630101
I know guys that date a different girl every day thanks to tinder and have a lot of casual sex. They're obviously pretty attractive.
>>
>>16630179
So where is an acceptable place to meet somebody, grandma?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.