[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked if she was crushing on anyone, she said yes and now she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-12-31 13.55.55.png (765KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31 13.55.55.png
765KB, 1080x1920px
I asked if she was crushing on anyone, she said yes and now she's asking me if I am crushing on anyone...but I'm crushing on her, what do I do/say?
>>
>>16626980
She's not pining for you. Drop your romantic feelings for her, because they're not going anywhere. If you tell her you're into her, you're bound to be rejected because she likes someone else.

Believe me, she wouldn't have mentioned another guy if she was into you.
>>
Just get away m8, getting a little friendzoned there
>>
>>16626987
This sucks /: but you're right, thanks anon
>>
>>16627014
Should I stop trying to get close to her? Or just stop talking to her?
>>
>>16627019
Both, don't do it to suddenly, you might still have a chance, but this time she has to let you know.
>>
>>16627016
fuck that either way you lose
just tell her you were "lowkey crushing her" but see that she's got a man so it's whatever.

nothing to lose there, you get your feelings out and it's left open ended
>>
>>16627042
So you're telling me to open up to her
>>
>>16627048

Not specifically, but I guess as a by product, yes?

It's more he's telling you you've got nothing to lose, so you may as well skip the dumb games and just say what you mean like someone who's mature.
>>
>>16627066
Thanks for clarifying that for me anon
>>
Just wanted to let you know your phone is fucking gross, and you should probably kill yourself

also she's fucking with you. She knows you like her, she just wants you to say it so she can manipulate your feelings.
>>
>>16627087
Lol I like my s5 thank you very much and how can you be so sure?
>>
>>16627087
Please don't give me false hope anon >~>
>>
>>16627087
>>16627066
>>16627042

Good, stable answers for stupid teen drama. This cliché 'who crush who' game inevitably tells someone how you really feel about them without actually owning up to it.

In this case, you probably aren't a contender. But this little school crush routine isn't helping. By no means by direct, but know when to cut your losses.

Unless you're a natural or skilled, it's a numbers game son. Just keep your shit calm and don't let uncomfortable tension stifle you.
>>
Say 'yeah you' and nothing else. If it fucks up then retext with punctuation '*yeah, you ?'
>>
>>16627175
This is gold. I wish I was this smart. OP say this
>>
>>16627175
Saving this. kek
>>
>>16627175
But he already asked her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.