[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I just don't have any experience with this and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x960px
Hey guys. I just don't have any experience with this and am not sure where to start.

I've been single for about a year. I have been in a few relationships and they haven't really worked out for one reason or another. I've never really been serious about commitment anyway. But now I want to start seriously looking for someone.

I am very interested in online dating as I think it opens a lot more doors than hoping to meet someone you're compatable with on the street.

But I'm just not sure where to look. I tried POF and it was all flakes and people trying to hook up. I tried eHarmony and all the people there were in their 30's like 35 and older (I'm 26).

I'm also kind of weird anyway and most people I've seen don't seem like people I would normally talk to if that makes sense.

Does anyone have experience with this? Have you gone about it in a different way than traditional dating sites?
>>
>>16624709
>Have you gone about it in a different way than traditional dating sites?

Talk to people when you'r in public and then ask them out on a date. If you have a hard time doing that then practice and get better. For real, there is no secret, there is no technique. Anywhere, anytime, just do it.

We're not going to be able to manufacture real life scenarios for you in which you can acquire a serious relationship, you're just going to have to figure it out.
>>
Well...
If you are looking for the person of your life, to live till die and travel and etc, I recommend you to try and live first you own life to the fullest. Pursue a carreer, enjoy your family and friends.

What I'm saying is when you live your own life first, this things comes naturally.

This happens to me. The time when I was searching, I didn't find any person. When I stopped caring, boom, there she was.

So just have faith and live your life
>>
>>16624732
But that's not what I was asking
>>
>>16624709
What are heelies?
>>
>>16624709
Try Tinder. It was originally a hookup app, but honestly it's more of a casual dating if you wanna ease back into it. I know a few successful happy LTR/marriages that happen from it.

What about okcupid? It seems like the people on there are a tier above the people who use POF. Main demographic seems to be for 20-40 year olds. I've met some lovely men on there who were looking for a serious relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.