[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a girl(my ex) I dated 3 years ago. I broke up with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1405981615538.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1405981615538.gif
263KB, 319x255px
There is a girl(my ex) I dated 3 years ago. I broke up with her because it wasn't working. We had different goals and we were starting to fight a lot. She's the only one I've known who's made me feel certain feelings. It's hard to explain but I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. It's like when she says something hurtful to me, it actually hurts.

I'm dating a girl right now. I like her a lot. We have a lot in common. We click real well. However, when she does something that should hurt me, it doesn't bother me. I just find a solution to the problem, or refuse to change my stance and it always works out for the better. I think she's someone I could see myself marrying.

I ran into my ex today. We got some coffee to catch up. We talked and the whole time I felt physically inside me turning. People call this butterflies, right? She said some subtle things like "wish we could've ended on better terms" and I felt something in my stomach. I felt guilt or something I'm not sure. I'd prefer to feel this way towards my current partner. I'd like to feel things like this. Is there an explainable reason for this? I'm confused.
>>
I know that feel bro. Thats a bad feel bro.
>>
>>16623609
You sort of miss her and have leftover feelings, possibly regrets. You also had an emotional connection by sharing the common regret. You have a lot in common with your current girl, but not as much common ground. Give it time with the new girl (at least a year) and let the past go with the old girl. You broke up for a reason.
>>
>>16623609
Fuuuuck this feel in particular.

I know what you mean entirely. So far, there is no known cure. You just got to keep moving on.
>>
>>16623609
I'll give you this advice a friend gave me a few years ago

Your brain tends to remember the great moments and forget the bad ones.

So don't lose sleep over it. Move on and give the new one time.

And finding solutions sounds mature to me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.