[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop wanting to be another race? It's begun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1410494459885.jpg (24KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1410494459885.jpg
24KB, 500x466px
How do you stop wanting to be another race?

It's begun to really interfere with my life in the form of depression and self harm. Sad thing is, to the exclusion of this idiotic problem, my life should be great, everything is going how I want it to.
>inb4 therapist
I couldn't look another person in the eyes and tell them I feel this way.
>>
Do you wish you were another race because you feel that that particular race is who you are inside, or do you hate what your current race represents to you, or both?
>>
>>16620491
Both, plus finding my race almost uniformly unattractive.
>>
>>16620504
Out of curiosity, what is your race, and what race do you wish to be?
>>
BRO I COULD TOTALLY TEACH YOU TO BE A NIGGER IF YOU WANT TO
>>
>>16620512
I'm a white woman. I wish I were Asian.
I know the instant I say that you'll assume weeaboo, but I'm really not into that stuff. If I were it'd make life easier (I'd just cut it out and be on my way).
>>
File: large.jpg (114KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
114KB, 500x334px
>>16620556
Asian pussy was made for white cock
>>
>>16620556
Oh damn, this is a first for me.

How would being an azn make your life easier?
>>
>>16620565
Cuter and better culture. I'm pretty sure those are all the differences there could be.
>>
>>16620587
And you don't age until one day into your 70's you instantly shrivel up.
>>
>>16620481
I wish I was white because I grew up mostly feeling attraction towards lighter skin women, and apparently they all dig white guys.

I am fortunately becoming skeptical about that notion, and exploring the possibility that lighter women would like a lighter skin (but not completely white/Caucasian) guy. Oh and feeling better in my own skin is always nice, too...

>>16620504
>uniformly unattractive

That's black women I think. White women are usually considered among the most attractive as long as they are not fat or trashy. But they're also known to have high standards and not be very eager to date outside of their race. So my question to you is, would you ever be attracted to a darker man, so long as he held qualities you find most desirable in a relationship partner?
>>
>>16620556
Being asian sucks. I want my white privilege. I mean, I am better at math and academics in general, plus my parents are really great. But I have to work a lot harder in life to get jobs and in school.
>>
>>16620601
>would you ever be attracted to a darker man, so long as he held qualities you find most desirable in a relationship partner?
Honestly, no.

>>16620605
I have enough ease getting jobs and performing at school I don't really see how this is relevant. Blacks have an easy time getting into school but I totally understand why black people wouldn't want to be black.
>>
>>16620587
>Cuter and better culture.
>better culture

The same people that keep turning all of their historical figures into little girls that are raped by squids.
>>
>>16620623
Thanks for your honesty.

But I'm still wondering why you think white women are 'universally unattractive'.
>>
>WHITE RACE
REEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEE

Cmon op, you fucking fagget, are you german, slavic, saxon, or some other "white" race?
>>
>>16620657
Slavic and a little Tatar. I certainly am and look white.

>>16620644
Just personal opinion, I find it equally as mind-boggling when people say white women are the standard of beauty. I think we look horsefaced. Maybe not ugly or gross, but certainly nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>16620481
YIFF IN HELL, FURFAG.
Oh, wait, you're talking about human "races"? Then GROW A FUCKING PAIR OF BALLS and realize that, while your ethnicity doesn't make you "above" or "below" other people, it still makes you what you are.
>>
>>16620703
>Slavic and a little Tatar. I certainly am and look white.
Again, grow a fucking pair of balls, Iwan.
t. half Slav.
>>
>>16620703
Right, but see your 'personal opinion' is not really a fact. I'm just trying to clear that up. Asian women may be considered the most desirable race of women, at least in online polls, but white women are a rather close second.

>certainly nothing to be proud of
Did something happen to hurt your self confidence or do you really feel like this from day to day?
>>
>>16620481
This is bait
>>
>>16620703
except for mixed race (half Asian - half Caucasian) I'm yet to see an asian woman I'd find attractive.

It's just a personal opinion though
>>
OP, as a male, I think asian women are ugly equally often as white women. What are you really saying though? That you feel ugly and you want to feel desired? Why don't you post a pic and we can give advice on how to improve looks?

I'm sure the issue really stems from that you don't feel attractive and think it'd be easier if you were asian since for whatever reason you think they're naturally better looking.
>>
>>16620720
This is how I feel day to day. Compared to most white women, I'm pretty attractive, I know that. I understand that to most people, this is considered good, and I can get a guy pretty easy.

Doesn't stop me from being jealous of even the most average and undesirable of Asian girls.
>>
>>16620733
see
>>16620741

It's not that I feel unattractive.
>>
>>16620747
How can I buy that though when you said you feel white people look horse-faced? You might not openly feel that way, but maybe that's the underlying issue.
>>
>>16620760
Because I understand the difference between objective and subjective. Just because I feel a certain way doesn't mean that the world feels the same way. You said I probably feel ugly and undesired, but I know that's untrue given my social life.

Perhaps me feeling otherwise is an underlying issue, but if it is, its so deep in my subconscious, how do I even tell it's there?
>>
File: 940240.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
940240.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>16620805
>How do I even tell if it's there?

Your desires speak a lot about what bothers you about yourself. I'm a very short (5'3) white male with thick black hair and blue eyes. My biggest gripe in life is "I wish I were taller". So obviously I think my height is a major issue. If height weren't issue, I'd probably be complaining about my dick. If my height or my dick weren't the issue, maybe I'd be complaining about my body type or my skeletal structures. If those weren't issues, maybe I might be complaining about my hair or my eye color. Maybe if those weren't an issue, I'd be complaining about race.

What I'm trying to say is that people are always upset, and what they want to fix is where they feel they're weak. It wouldn't be unusual if a young black girl wanted to be white instead. This isn't because she's totally content and happy with being black :^) and simply wants to be white. Do you honestly believe that anything you do is just for shits and grins? You keep justifying and rationalizing to yourself that you're attractive, finding work is easy, getting men is easy, etc. etc. For what reason would it manifest in the form of depression and self-harm then? Your observations are probably correct. Your prospects are every bit as good as you think they are. So maybe you're correct and reality is as it is, but you really do not internalize that.

Imagine the following. You're sad and you're hurting. You tell yourself, "Hey, I've got a lot going for me. Life isn't that bad." and it does nothing for you. You're every bit as upset as you were before you told yourself that. Why? It's not because it's not true: it's because in that moment you do not believe it.
>>
File: japanese.jpg (23KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
japanese.jpg
23KB, 236x354px
stop going on /pol/ and the internet in gerneal. Gives you a really warped view. nobody cares in real life and you are not compared to the 1% of a race that won genetic lottery and gets thier pics online shared
>>
>>16620481
1. trade contact info with >>16620833
2. hire scientist to research body swapping
3. swap bodies
4. ???
5. profit
>>
There are attractive people of all races. I realize I'm on fucking 4chan but this is sad
>>
>>16620703

If white was unattractive asian people(especially women) would not put so much effort to try to look white and would not draw their shitty cartoons with white looking characters.
>>
>>16621353
I know it's sad anon ;_;

If it weren't sad I'd be able to tell someone other than anonymous internet weirdos.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.