[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't believe in relationships A guy who was heavily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>I don't believe in relationships

A guy who was heavily leading me on/friend of mine said this to me a few weeks ago.

I haven't seen him in a relationship for a long time, so maybe he's not lying.

But what I'm really wondering is, is that guy talk for easy rejection?

I'm kind of confused.

We've already slept together multiple times. I originally wanted to be fwb, but we stopped fucking (his choice, not mine).

I thought he lost interest, but he kept hitting on me/leading me on/hanging out.

So eventually I brought up dating and he coped out.

I don't get it. I think I'm just going to stop talking to him, he's giving really mixed signals.

Just want to know what the hell that means in guy lingo?
>>
>>16618196

sometimes it means exactly what it means. but it can often have depth to it.

i say the same thign all the time, but if you meet the right person and it develops naturally, thats okay. but most relationships dont develop naturally. they are all founded on rules or lies or talking out concepts. not as fun or organic to put labels on things.

if i had to guess he started seeing someone else and thinks it might go somewhere serious so thats why he stopped banging you, but hes open enoug hthat you can legitimately be friends. some of us grew up that way.
>>
>>16618196
You should correct him on his word usage. All human interaction results in some form of a relationship. If he didn't believe in relationships he would never interact with another human ever. Instead, he should say he doesn't believe in long term romantic relationships.
>>
>>16618278

ur right. he was unclear before and correcting him will make things better somehow.
>>
>>16618310
You two are both gigantic faggots so the least you could do is use the correct terminology
>>
>>16618266
That would make sense, honestly. He definitely wasn't treating me like a friend, but I could understand if he was getting serious with someone else and I was just the backup plan, or whatever. Thanks for your perspective!

>>16618278
Literal autism....
>>
>>16618426
>Literal autism
You use that word and I don't think you know what it means
>>
>>16618449
No, I'm pretty aware.

An autistic trait would be to take general terms too literally and attempt to correct their usage (like you did).

I assume you're just not taking my post seriously, so you posted this to be a jackass. Still autistic as fuck.
>>
>>16618196
why don't you go for genuine guys like me instead of these stinking man whores, I have all the good qualities a women would want: I would be loyal, I would always listen to you and always make you my top priotory, I would never ever cheat and you would be my little princess so why? WHY do you stinking whores ignore me
>>
>>16618543
I'm not personally interested in those traits, /r9k/.
>>
>>16618538
You want me to be autistic so desperately so that you can have an excuse for your fuck buddy and you being retarded. It's so precious it actually warms my heart.
>>
>>16618565
That doesn't even make sense, Anon...
>>
>is that guy talk for easy rejection?
Yes.

Any time a person says something to you which isn't obvious and sensible in the most literal interpretation, it's just a gentle way of saying no. "Don't believe in relationships" is like saying "don't believe in gravity." It's not a religion. Dude just isn't into you.
>>
>>16618590
I would have assumed this without fail were it not for the mixed signals after. But I think you're right.

Thanks, Anon. I plan to leave him be anyway, it's just nice to have the closure of a real answer.
>>
>>16618583
Kind of like your stupid problem :^)
>>
>>16618603
Do you not have any hobbies? I mean, I get it, I'm bored too. But christ, do something with yourself, this is one low form of entertainment.
>>
>>16618608
Its a slow day at work. What better way to pass the time than arguing with some dumb cunt on the Internet?
>>
>>16618615
You aren't really arguing with me, though. I'm just replying to your shitposting. Seems kind of fruitless if I'm not taking the bait, doesn't it?
>>
>>16618196
He got what he wanted from you and now he's onto his next sexual conquest.
>>
>>16618643

This

He is either telling the truth or he doesn't like you enough to see you regularly. Either way, it is time for you to move on.
>>
>>16618643
Why wouldn't he just leave me alone/stop hitting on me, though?

Likes attention?
>>
>>16618677
>Either way, it's time to move on

Already on it, capi-tan. Just making sense of things.
>>
>>16618634
>Implying it's shit posting.
>Implying you aren't retarded
>>
File: tumblr_napjy6hVJx1qljgf8o1_400.gif (488KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_napjy6hVJx1qljgf8o1_400.gif
488KB, 400x225px
>>16618679
>animooted
>>
>>16618686

Well saying that you don't believe in relationships is just an edgelordy thing that a teenager might say. It could be any number of things; when I have heard this in the past the answer has been that the person is a socio and is testing the mate to see if they will give chase, or as I said before, they just wanted to fuck and are trying to get rid of the person because the sex wasn't good enough to make it a regular thing.
>>
>>16618196
Probably some kind of manwhore thing, just slutting around eternally because having casual sex is "better" than a relationship. Why the heck did you think it was a good idea to fuck around with this guy in the first place? It should have been obvious he was just going to take advantage of you for as long as you would allow him, and that's exactly what he did. As soon as you asked for something in return he bounced.

I see both sexes do this shit and it's really disgusting.
>>
dont worry 8 inches here;nice and thick just the way you like it and you can even put cheesecake on it,you like cheesecake right?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.