[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I don't really want a relationship, with anyone!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1450589911199.jpg (5KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
1450589911199.jpg
5KB, 250x215px
>"I don't really want a relationship, with anyone!"

What is she really trying to say?
>>
>don't really want a relationship with YOU
>>
>>16617933
Confirmed
>>
>>16617929
she doesn't like you
>>
If she's young then she wants to have fun before wanting to be tied down to are lationship.

That's normal.
>>
She doesn't find you attractive enough.
>>
>>16617933
Confirmed2
>>
>>16618331
This

>>16618355
Or this
>>
Why do women lie like that?
>>
>>16617933
3 Confirmed
>>
What if she genuinely doesn't want a relationship
I don't want one , I turn down girls and say that.
It's the truth, I'm happier alone
>>
>>16617929
Girl here. It's possible that she's not into you persay, but it really is possible for her to actually want a relationship. I don't. Actually I'm currently close to someone who does with me, and I think I might be into him but yeah, he knows I'm not too interested in dating. Don't take it personally.
>>
It means you have no chance. Break off pursuit immediately, lest you be branded a stalker.

What does it mean beyond that? It's tough to say. There are many reasons people might say this. But none of those reasons include any chance whatsoever of a relationship with you. I'm sorry, OP, but it's over. You have been rejected. Learn what you can, and then move on.
>>
I'm female and say this to push people away that I think might like me. It's usually when I have no interest, or I don't think I'm good enough for other people.

If she said that to you, it's what she actually means. You should find a potential partner that has good self esteem and is better for you.
>>
>>16617933
Con4firmed
>>
>>16618541
>>16618472
what a load of bullshit

>who is better for you
>not interested in dating
then why do you girls do that after actually dating a guy for months?
>>
>>16618563

I don't. You can't generalize like that. Either way, it's a double edged sword. Take the hint, learn something and move on.
>>
>>16618563
>then why do you girls do that after actually dating a guy for months?
Because they think this is the most gentle way.
>>
>>16618604
gentle by being dishonest?

if they really don't want a relationship with YOU explicitily, have the decency to say so
instead of getting the guy to wonder "was it me she didn't want" or other stupid stuff that comes up when people break up for that reason
>>
>>16618616
How many close friends that you care about have you had to reject? It's not fun hurting someone like that. If we say that upfront when we think they may like us it spares them being directly rejected or feeling awkward because they made a move. Yeah it's sucky both ways but it's with good intentions.
>>
>>16617933
Con5irmed
>>
>>16618632
>good intentions
>leaves the guy/girl thinking
if you'd tell them that it's HIM/HER you don't want a relationship with it'd be much easier to accept than saying "no", cause then the person left might think that you're too scared of committment with him/her
>>
>>16618331
It's common, but it's not "normal."
>>
if you two click and understand each other, like each other
why not try it? it's that simple
>>
>>16617933
Agreed. I've gotten that line before.
>>
>relationships
Why?
>>
>>16617929
6onfirmed
>>
Then go ask her if she just wants to fuck
Then if she says no cut the cunt off like a toenail.
You both obviously have nothing to offer each other
>>
>>16618616
>gentle by being dishonest?
Gentle enough that the odds of you going apeshit before they're safely beyond your reach are low. People who go in for this brand of gentleness aren't doing it to be kind; they do it because they're afraid.
>>
Dude here.

This is probably a "I just don't like you" scenario, but for what it's worth, I feel this way and don't want to date anyone right now. I broke up with my girlfriend because I felt trapped and tied down. A relationship sounds like the worst thing in the world right now, because I'm finally free again. I can go out drinking with my buddies, I can watch the shows I want to watch, I can pick whatever dinner I want, the bed's all mine...

I dunno, I'm more in love with the freedom right now than I am any kind of relationship. So.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.