[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So its been 12 hours since i broke up with gf and its 4:46am,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1450928658125.png (415KB, 550x353px) Image search: [Google]
1450928658125.png
415KB, 550x353px
So its been 12 hours since i broke up with gf and its 4:46am, tried to get to sleep but every time i fall asleep I keep thinking my ex-gf is right next to me and wake up shaking and my legs and head go really hot, thinking about how much of a selfish slut she is
ps. drove past the guys house who shes cheating on me with and her car is there
Ive cut all contact,
how do I deal with this?
>>
Just suck it up and wait it out. Distract yourself when possible, it will likely take time.

Get mad or cry or whatever, there's no real closure so let your shit out.

At the end of the day, though, try not to look back on or idolize the 'good times'. The more you look back on things the longer it'll take to move on.
>>
File: 1447535649021.png (477KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1447535649021.png
477KB, 523x523px
Go out and either get hammered or take a shitload of drugs, possibly followed by promiscuous sex. That's how I'd handle it.

As soon as you can, you should then follow that up with a healthy dose of self-improvement. Show her what she's missing out on. Get fit, eat well, keep busy and most of all, be happy. Do whatever it takes to be happy.
>>
Time will heal you. But for now shit is fonna hurt bad. In the meantime, keep yourself occupied.
>>
>>16617612
Checking out the house of the guy she was cheating on you with is not cutting all contact. I'd suggest getting drunk and passing out. Should be fine in about a week.
>>
>>16617612

for now you are in the 'waiting to blow over' phase. theres some things you can do to help it along

>blow off steam

you got a lot of built up rage thats coming out in sleep. so throughout the day its probably best that you let out that anger. find a friend, and ask him if you can yell at him about your gf. say he can yell back and you guys can spend the next hour just yelling about whatever makes you mad.

perhaps you do this while playing super smash bros and just killing as many pikachus as you can.

when in doubt, go out and run. dont be embarassed to yell at the top of your lungs, you're human and you are mad.

if you need to call her cell phone and yell into that. just dont threaten her. no reason to keep these things inside.

then once you get that out of your system
>take melatonin before bed

natural sleep aid, will make you sleepy and hopefully through the night. if its cold where you live, keep your heat toa minimum. its easier to fall asleep and stay asleep when its cold as fuck. just ha ve a big blanket insulating you.

also,
>slseep hypnosis

listening to these tracks ( find em on youtube) will help you knock out longer and harder.

in the meantime feel free to fuck other chicks, masturbate profusely, or bate it with a bro.

good luck.
>>
>>16617612
Wait. Life is going to suck for a while, but you'll get over it. Moving on to someone else helps a lot too.
>>
I like the guy that mentioned getting mad and killing pikachus in smash bros.

Yeah man, just let the rage out. Bitches and whores. I've been cheat on. I think it's not uncommon. Just gotta deal with that shit and realize she is a lesser person.
>>
>>16617636
>>16617645
its amazing how much a situation like this can stuff around with your head
>>
>>16617658

it happens. its interesting cuz despite this we continue to think of finding the perfect never ending relationship as an endgame, so much so that we forsake our existing family and platonic relationships that have lasted for years and years, all to invest in something as fickle and breakable as romance.
>>
File: 1450603392705.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450603392705.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>16617612
>drove past the guys house who shes cheating on me with and her car is there
That's not a good idea mate, seriously. Just driving past to take a look leads to just parking up outside for a few minuites, which leads to just taking a quick peek through the curtains, then the next thing you know you're having an awkward conversation with a cop about exactly why you're stood next to a burned down house.

I'd go with >>16617625 & >>16617630 - go and get blind leaping drunk and rail some 6" lines of coke of a hooker's pissflaps or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.