[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >diagnosed autistic >can't relate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445433930880.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1445433930880.png
112KB, 297x282px
>20 years old
>diagnosed autistic
>can't relate to most people as they have completely different interests
>work at home, rarely go outside
>no friends for years

How do I make friends?
>inb4 go outside

Where do I go? And even if I went there, what do I do?
Also, not working at home is not an option.
>>
Join a protestant church. Become a part of their young adults group.

My experiences have been nothing but positive.
>>
Play minecraft, it's full of autists.
>>
>>16616952
I used to play it when I was younger. Now I grew out of it.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>16616952
Autist reporting in. I made 100k this year from my minecraft server. The money makes the pain go away and logging in being worshiped by thousands takes care of the loneliness.
>>
Do you own hypixel or something?
>>
>>16617225
how?
>>
>>16617235
No hypixel makes millions. I own a 1000+ player server.
>>
>How do I make friends?
>>inb4 go outside

Don't listen to the other autist on 4chan who think you can just "go to ur local library and say hi to strangers!!" that's not how it works at all.

OP you need to get into shit you have an interest in. Especially if it forces you to interact with other people in order to accomplish it. Take an art class (or what ever the fuck) and you will be surrounded by people. After a while you need to add ALCOHOL. This is pretty much how I've made friends at school. You are awkward aquiantences that only make small talk because you are in the same class or what ever, but then after you decide "hey lets go to x party or go to a bar and share a drink" you manage to actually let go and talk about shit and usually end up being closer. Rinse and repeat and you got yourself some friends.

OP give me a list of things you like to do and I will make a suggestion
>>
>>16617237
Selling in game items and ranks
>>
When I opened my server I was literally homeless. I lived in a car that didn't really run so I couldn't drive it more then like a block. I was unemployed and used to walk an hour to the library and play minecraft all day. I used $20 I got from selling plasma to open the server. This was 3 years ago. Now thanks to the money I am about to buy a house and I am 2 years into my computer science degree. I owe my life to Minecraft.
>>
>>16617240
This, honestly. Once you party with people they'll hang with you even when your not drunk.
>>
Even with the money though I have no friends other then the ones I meet online
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.