[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom drinks every night until she becomes a wreck crying and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
My mom drinks every night until she becomes a wreck crying and screaming to herself all night. She runs around the house making me and my dad miserable all day by yelling bitchy comments and she'll mumble rude shit under her breath every time she walks by you. For whatever reason she wears like 3 pounds of perfume and it's cheap shitty perfume. She wears so much that it's all I can smell and she leaves her door open right after spraying it for some reason. Everywhere she goes in the house a nasty old lady musk smell sticks. I got the smell of her perfume on my finger just touching something in the kitchen now it's literally all I can smell. She calls me a piece of shit and yells at me even if I'm being nice and trying to help her. She pretends to be injured all day long for attention she literally sits there and begs for attention and never lets you stop giving her attention and if you stop paying attention to her she just screams and yells. The other day she was milking her injury and I heard her calling my dad from the top of the stairs and he wouldn't answer and she just ran down the stairs like a professional athlete and then sees my dad and starts hunching over again.
>>
>>16616065
It's okay, Anon. I'm sorry to hear that, but you need to do what will make you happy. Just because she is your mom does not mean you need to be a slave to her bullshit. Do not let her drag you down. It's your choice to put up with this. Best of luck my friend.
>>
>>16616071
Where do I go though I can't afford an apartment or anything with minimum wage
>>
Talked to your dad about this anon?
>>
>>16616297
>>16616297
Yeah he just follows her act all day long and when he's gone she just treats me like fucking shit. Today she threatened to call the cops on me because I walked upstairs.
>>
just be like "man mom is nuts ain't she?"

flip the source of authority in the house, do whatever your dad wants, help him out in return; push her out.

bet itll work
>>
>>16616312
Your dad sounds like he's enabling her behavior rather than deal with it. You need to leave.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.