[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it the only time women are interested in you, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sadfroglargecutout2.png (127KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sadfroglargecutout2.png
127KB, 2048x2048px
Why is it the only time women are interested in you, it's when you don't even notice them (or perhaps know who they are)? But when you finally do and reciprocate, all of a sudden they lose interest in you?

The fuck kind of failed Jedi mind trick is this? It's like if you want them, they don't want you. But when they want you, you don't want them. And when you both finally want each other, something happens to kill one's interest in the opposite (or maybe even both).
>>
Its a psychological game, just like most other things. The idea is that you want what you can't have - and when you can have it - you no longer want it. When you're expressing interest, you stop looking like the guy they derived in their dirty little minds, and start looking more like a doormat.

....figure out how to stop looking like a doormat, while still expressing interest, and you'll do okay. (hint: A lot of it comes from how you do things, not what you're doing)
>>
>>16611202
Would like to know more about this too. Bump. To any femanons out there: thank your lucky stars, I mean it.
>>
>>16611202
The rule is: Even when you notice them, never let them know you notice them. All societal constructs in a world where information isn’t shared freely between parties without hesitation is a GAME OF DECEPTION. Unless you can walk up to a gal or guy and say 'hey I'm attracted to you' irl, then you're going to have to stick to Tinder for now my friend.
>>
>>16612410
1. Post ab shots on Tinder
2. Purchase scopamine
3. ??!??
4. Profit
>>
>The fuck kind of failed Jedi mind trick is this?

It's not a jedi mind trick, unless you count your own delusions. These girls were never interested in you in the first place, which is why they're not interested in you when you ask them. You don't know how to gauge interest or you're purposefully ignoring it because it's too painful to admit.

remove head from anus
>>
File: 1272066934380.jpg (66KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
1272066934380.jpg
66KB, 486x485px
>>16612459
this is written a little too vivid and on-point. enough so is as if you know from personal experience. you have something you're trying to tell us, anon?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.