[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you had a cyst from ingrown hair in pubic area? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ayy_Lmao.gif (768KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy_Lmao.gif
768KB, 127x189px
Any of you had a cyst from ingrown hair in pubic area? How to get rid of it?
>>
Wait until it's large-ish enough and make a little cut. A LITTLE cut.
Then remove the ingrown hair, rub some alcohol and you're done.
>>
>>16609902
I have it since like a year, it is kinda big, i didnt care because i was a fat fuck with no perspectives of getting laid. I also dont know the exact location of the hair. Should i aim to the middle?
>>
>>16609912
How do you know it's a cyst and not a boil caused by your poor diet?
>>
>>16609912
> I also dont know the exact location of the hair.
Well, this is a problem... if you have some neomycin ointment, try spreading a bit over the area and see if the hair is then obvious.
>>
>>16609926
Cause i diet and excersize for more than a year. I also got it after shaving.
>>16609927
May be stupid as fuck, but i considered tearing skin in this area completely and removing it, but thats too harsh.
>>
>>16609942
>tearing skin in this area completely and removing it, but thats too harsh.
Don't do it. Only cut the skin if you're sure there is an ingrown hair and it is where you're cutting. Otherwise you're only harming yourself.

The thing with the ointment is, it tries to "purge" any skin infection to the surface... in this case, I hope it makes the "source" of the infection (the hair) evident.
>>
>>16609942
When those things are bothering me too much, I just use a needle, pierce them, empty them and clean with alcohol. I'm not too afraid of little scars in that area
>>
Also, OP, see this:
http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-an-Ingrown-Hair
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.