[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a long distance thing with my gf and its been purely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1451207961502.jpg (45KB, 443x414px) Image search: [Google]
1451207961502.jpg
45KB, 443x414px
I'm in a long distance thing with my gf and its been purely that but we're planning to meet within weeks. Anyways.. things were great at first but now we just have the same conversations again and again. And we argue and hurt eachother. Keep in mind we're both really sensitive and don't know how to socialize. Recently its just gotten worse. Every time I ask what she's doing she tells me the same 4 things. And whenever we Skype, she gets held up by the same thing for awhile. She has an unknown number of ppl she can talk over Facebook,Instagram (etc) and it worries me. Being the wreck that I am it worries me a whole shit ton actually. I just want to know if there's anything I can do to improve things or just to help trust her more.
>>
Long distance simply isnot for everybody and terrible if it's your first relationship. If you cannot realistically see you and your gf living close to each other in the next 6 months I would cut your losses.

Yeah it will hurt and yeh you probably feel like this girl is the only one who understands you. But your trust issues won't get better, if she has not taken steps to make you more comfortable after you have talked to her about this then just move on pal
>>
>>16609030
Quality advice.

Coming from somebody that has been through 2 long term relationships, neither one which worked out, i would implore you to consider his advice.
>>
>>16609030
>>16609044
Thanks, both of you. I'm going to revaluate things.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.