[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I go drinking and partying and I'm alone with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dopebuddha.jpg (333KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dopebuddha.jpg
333KB, 900x900px
When I go drinking and partying and I'm alone with a girl for like a minute or so, I start telling her shit like you're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, can I eat you out?

and it usually works and we have sex but I wanna change because this shit is not classy
>>
>>16607295
Do you actually make good with the eating out?
>>
I don't know what you been smoking but asking her a girl if you can eat her out and then call her the most beautiful girl in the world is the furthest thing possible in getting laid when you are chilling with a chick.

Snap out of your fantasy world and get back to reality anon.
>>
>>16607298
sure I like that also sometimes whiskey my dick needs a bit of foreplay too

>>16607300
am european and when you go clubbing this pretty much happens
>>
>>16607309

This is the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Where is the build up? The fluidity in the conversation from casual to flirty? Stupid as fuck.
>>
>>16607328
If you're just trying to pump and dump I don't think that matters lmao
>>
>>16607373

Then what is the problem? You get laid and are a happy guy. You want classy? Meet girls in museums, grocery stores, libraries etc and change your crude shit to more socially friendly stuff. This kind of crap only works when you are drunk out of your mind and don't give a flying rats ass.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.