[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I done goofed /adv/, I fucked a friend of mine that I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1450455258602.png (13KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450455258602.png
13KB, 223x200px
I done goofed /adv/, I fucked a friend of mine that I really shouldn't have. What the hell should I do to make sure this doesn't spiral out of control.
She is not responding to my text.
>>
>pic somewhat related
>>
Please help
>>
Give us more info, dummy. Why shouldn't you have fucked your friend?
>>
File: feciw.jpg (12KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
feciw.jpg
12KB, 283x283px
>>16594674
>pls respond
>>
>>16594674
apologize
>>
>>16595046
She is like the younger sister I never had, making it weird. It seems that she is going to blow this out of proportion, and slightly underaged
>>
>>16595080
Tried, no response
>>
>>16595097
life lesson, don't be a fucking moron. live by your penis, die by your penis. stupid shit like this is why i wait to have sex until i'm in a very serious LTR. and by stupid shit, i mean every time someone has sex casually, it serves no purpose other than making your dick tingle for a few minutes.

back to advice: what did it mean to her? if it actually meant something, it's not blowing it out of proportion
>>
>>16595105
in the meantime you can't push it. if she's not ready to talk dont re-text
>>
>>16595109
Idk, she won't talk to me, after we finished she just got up and left without a word.
>>
>>16595115
Haven't but it has been a few days, I'm getting worried
>>
>>16595121
there's no possible way for me to know why but if you take into account body and verbal language, you might be able to figure out
>>
Were you two drunk? How underage is she?
>>
>>16595124
Haven't seen her since then, when I tried talking to some mutual friends to see if she was talking, nobody had heard anything from her since then.
Did I break her mind or something? Please tell me I didn't.
>>
>>16595109
Somebody that actually gets it.
>>
>>16595131
Both of us were sober. She is 17
>>
>>16595155
How did either of you two let this happen if you were both sober? She probably wanted it deep down, but is now feeling guilty since it'll make your relationship awkward now
>>
>>16595178
im guessing she lived by the dick too and realizes how fucking stupid she is. when a guy does this, he freaks out. when a girl does, she breaks down. it hits them a lot harder emotionally... the number of girls i've seen sleep with someone and regret it within 24 hours, god don't even remind me. it's probably this OP
>>
>>16595178
I actually don't remember it that well, it is extremely blurry in my memory. Saying it that way makes sense in a way.
>>
>>16595187
She normally pushs guys away, shy girl that has never had a bf. I have no clue what the fuck is going on anymore with my life
>>
>>16595218
nothing makes sense when you live by your penis, nor does it when a girl lives by her vagina. i really think the odds are extremely high that she couldn't control her urges, and even more so with what you just explained. you have no clue what the fuck is going on anymore with your life because that's what happens when you don't exert self-control. i'm not saying that in a manner of shoving it in your face, i'm trying to be a friend and let you know that "having no clue what the fuck is going on anymore with your life" was the guaranteed outcome of doing something because you were horny
>>
>>16595232
correction, *didn't* control her urges. everyone has the ability, no matter how weak some are who would argue i'm wrong, everyone can. it's a big life lesson
>>
Well, what are you planning on telling her when you speak to her again, OP?
>>
>>16595232
Point well taken, I have work in the morning but will think about what you guys have said and try to sort everything out. Thanks
>>
>>16595248
good luck man
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.