[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father hates me now. He probably thinks I'm some sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: R6_Siege_03.jpg (43KB, 445x800px) Image search: [Google]
R6_Siege_03.jpg
43KB, 445x800px
My father hates me now. He probably thinks I'm some sort of pervert .
>Few months ago my sister turned 14, so I though she could handle more mature stuff.
> All I did was tell her some innaapropriate jokes, she tells dad. He just told me they makes her uncomfortable and I should stop, stupid but I didn't want any trouble
>A few days ago me and my sister are sitting on the couch and I'm writing a paper . She fell asleep and I decided to cuddle her when I got tired too . Keep in mind I was just spooning her , but when she woke up she freaked when and yelled at me am ran to ur dad. He was practically screaming at me, looked like he was about to hit me.
TLDR: My dad thinks I'm a pervert or something cause of some simple cuddling and jokes
>>
>>16594358
Your own sister?
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (18KB, 420x255px) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
18KB, 420x255px
Cuddling with 14 year old sister and you know telling her sexual jokes totally cool even after she said not to completely fine
>>
How old are you and why would you spoon your own sister?
>>
Post the jokes, OP
>>
>>16594368
Well , I'm in college I said I was 'writing a paper." Why did I cuddle her? She looked so pretty and smelt sooo nice...and yes I do have a GF but obviously she didn't go on vacation to my home with me .
>>
>>16594373
I'm not sure if you guys will find find them funny, and I'm not sure if I remember them correctly. I know one was about me having a hard on , and another about her sitting on my lap.
>>
>>16594376
>She looked so pretty and smelt sooo nice...
yeah no this is creepy, you're a creep, no wonder your sister is freaked out
get help
>>
>>16594376
>Why did I cuddle her? She looked so pretty and smelt sooo nice
sigh...
obvious bait
>>
>>16594386
Obvious bait? I'm a guy anon , I dunno maybe you like girls who smell like shit and are ugly?
>>
>>16594392
>Obvious bait? I'm a guy anon , I dunno maybe you like girls who smell like shit and are ugly?
nah you want a pedo thread so you make it really obvious.
should have been a bit more subtile
>>
>>16594385
Really how is it creepy? Ive hear plenty of guys say a thing about a girl they remeber or like is how she smells
>>
>>16594386

Maybe his sister is hot. I personally don't like my sister like that at all but I can't blame OP if he thinks like that.

I mean, it's not his fault that he was born without whatever most of us have that makes us NOT like our own family members.
>>
>>16594358
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 357x499px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 357x499px
you know OP if you're gonna b8 at least own up to it u huge faget
>>
>>16594437
Why own up to it when I can look at my 500 phtoto collection of 7 year old girls?
>>
>>16594381
yeah don't say shit like that to your sister, or any 14 year old

jesus
>>
>>16594396
it's creepy because she's your sister!
>>
>>16594448
I like to say it cise its "fun" . This sounds weird but whenever I say something sexual to her my dick kinda tingles.
>>
File: dsJq85H.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dsJq85H.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>16594358
You down for an eiffel tower?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.