[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder conversation openers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1425163731715.jpg (44KB, 439x469px) Image search: [Google]
1425163731715.jpg
44KB, 439x469px
I'm a guy, and I just matched with a girl on Tinder that I had previously "super liked". It's my first match of this kind, and it appears I liked her first.

Now, she is super hot, we went to the same uni, and like a lot of the same stuff (student organizations and the like, things <1000 people have liked on Facebook in total). I study abroad, and I'm just home for christmas, so I leave the country in less than two weeks. I really want to meet up with this girl before that. Even if it doesn't lead to sex, I can chat her up when I get back.

Based on what you now know, how can I start talking to her without fucking it up? I'm not super awkward, but I'm not very good at Tinder conversation openers.

tl;dr
>I super liked girl on Tinder, she liked me back. My first super like that actually likes me as well
>lot of similar interests
>I leave the country in less than two weeks
>I really don't want to fuck this up
>What do
>>
>>16594196
>l'm sociaIIy returded!
>l can't get girIs in person!
>Do my work for me!

You're pathetic man, fuck off.
>>
>>16594208
What are you even trying to say? I'm just asking for advice (hence the fucking board) for how to start a conversation with a girl I really want to meet, from people I assume have more experience than me. If you have nothing to bring to the table, you can fuck off, otherwise thanks for bumping.
>>
>>16594218
>lf you have nothing to bring to the table, you can fuck off

That's what she's going to be teIIing you once you fuck this up.
>>
File: 1449606450338.png (64KB, 352x116px) Image search: [Google]
1449606450338.png
64KB, 352x116px
>>16594222
Nice trips. Like I said, thanks for bumping.
>>
"Hi I'm anon. We were in (insert activity) together. Wanna go do (insert thing we both like) together?"
>>
Unless it states in her profile I always just say

>what brings someone like you to a plce like this?

65% they respond 100% of the time
>>
>>16594363
>65% they respond 100% of the time
So 65% respond?
>>
>>16594196
>Hey gurl you want sum fuk?
If you're hot enough she'll jump on your dick. If she doesn't respond well it means you weren't attractive enough and should aim for lower tiers of women.
>>
>>16594573
OP here. My looks are what they are. I'd say I'm a decent looking guy, though not the kind that can pull a line like that with success. I want to boost my chances with a good opener. The deal is that I actually *want* to meet up with this girl. If she was just some random match, I wouldn't ask here, but she is super cute, and it looks like we have a lot of semi-obscure common interests. I don't want to fuck it up.
>>
If you can't come up with something yourself then why are you even trying cause you just went to fuck her if you can't talk to her naturally.
>>
Similar situation here but I already got her number.

I wanted to ask if I end up buying her a drink what are some that are universally liked by women
>>
You'll only end up actually meeting and banging 1 in 10-20 matches anyways. So I just open with "hey" and see how it goes from there. A girl who would bang you would respond to "hey"
>>
>>16594604
>I want to boost my chances with a good opener
women fuck you not your opener

also you literally have oneitis for a girl you saw on a hookup app
>>
what is a super like?
>>
>>16594676
basically the "lets fuck" like button.

You get one a day. I mostly use mine by accident
>>
>>16594661
You could do basic human interaction and ask her instead.
>>
>>16594676
It's something new they introduced a few months back. It's basically a like that informs the girl that you've already liked her before she likes you. When she sees your profile it will appear below your name that she's been super liked by you. I use mine if I I see a girl I either A) wanna fuck until I pass out or B) actually like beyond a purely aesthetic level. I feel OP's case is the latter one here.
>>
>>16594604
lf you were decent Iooking, you wouIdn't be in this desperate a situation.

Whatever you're Iooking for you want get from this girI from what you posted, and we aII know you're posting best case buIIshit anyway.

Go be sociaIIy retarded now.
>>
>>16594689
>>16594705
thanks! now that I'm asking, I've always wondered why you don't (or do you) ever run out of people to like. if you're on tinder going through 100 girls a day, someday you must've reached everyone in your area, right?
>>
File: 131651.jpg (14KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
131651.jpg
14KB, 212x212px
>>16594667
This. All the advice about opening lines and whatever is all bullshit. Women make up their mind about whether or not they would fuck you in the first couple of seconds of seeing you irl, and they know within the first glance at your profile whether or not they would ever want to meet you. Your fate is already sealed one way or the other unless you ruin it by being autistic/retarded or do the impossible and fix it because you're Laurence Olivier-tier charismatic which is impossible in a slow-moving online dating site chat.

Online dating is a numbers game because the odds are stacked against you unless you're in the upper 1% of men. For all the rest, don't sweat the small stuff because nothing you do matters anyways.
>>
>>16594675
But this is his one chance with anyone ever, apparently otherwise he wouldn't be putting so much into it like he is.
>>
>Expecting a relationship out of tinder
Expect disappointment OP.
>>
>>16594717
I had the pleasure of Tindering in Lebanon a few months back, and I did indeed run out of girls after a while. In any large city in Europe or the USA I doubt that would happen, literally everyone has it, and with a limit of some 50-100 likes a day on a normal account, you'll need years just to tinder through the existing user base.
>>
>>16594698
I do, most of the responses are "anything" or "I don't care"
>>
>>16594777
Then literally anything, she doesn't care and picking "right" won't net you any "bonus points" or whatever you're thinking.
>>
>>16594734
Chill man. I matched with a girl on Tinder that I feel would be more fun to meet up with than the average match. She is of the better matches I've had, and I don't get a whole lot of matches to begin with. Not fucking up would be fun, and advice on how to prevent that was all I ever wanted to be honest. No relationships, no marriage and kids and honeymoons, just good old advice in a situation too specific for a Google search. It's kinda the purpose of the fucking board, after all, it's called "advice". From the responses here it seems 50% hasn't understood what I'm actually asking for and the other 50% just tells me I'm already doomed because apparently, I'm socially retarded. I'll talk to her tomorrow, it's late here and I'm going to bed now. OP out.
>>
>>16594724
Everyone please read this post.
>>
File: 1444088232138.jpg (8KB, 272x252px) Image search: [Google]
1444088232138.jpg
8KB, 272x252px
>>16594724
So if this is true, is there any reason to NOT just go through every single profile, hit "like" and message them "hey"?

Have I been doing this wrong the whole time by taking time and effort to write first messages when I should have been weeding out the ones not interested no matter what with a short message?
>>
>>16594793
Tinder is mostly an app for hooking up, the chatting part is just to make sure you're not going out with an asshole or weirdo or dull person (same as going on a date really). If you have low standards just cast a wide net man.
>>
>>16594785
It's not that, my vocabulary for drinks is small, even smaller when it comes to drinks women like.

I just want more drink names
>>
>>16594827
A cosmopolitan is apparently a drink a lot of ladies like.

t. don't really know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>16594793
>is there any reason to NOT just go through every single profile, hit "like" and message them "hey"?
there isn't, which is why I do it.

It's a numbers game and by even looking at their pics 1 second you are wasting time as 95% won't match you anyways. Just buttonmash the like button, unmatch the Tinderrhinos and send the rest a hey.

You're wasting time with your elaborate openers, because as
>>16594724
>>16594667
have said, the girl already decided if she will meet you or not.

Also I'm just an average guy, but all except for one tinder date we banged after first meet, and the one exception was because of logistics.
>>
>>16594565
Yeah, 100% of the time
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.