[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning to kill myself this week. Don't talk me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: stor.png (150KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
stor.png
150KB, 337x338px
I'm planning to kill myself this week. Don't talk me out of it. I need help writing my suicide note and the best way to go out. Preferably something painful because I deserve it

I'm writing to explain that my parents are the biggest cause for me doing it, to tell my "friends" to move on, and so on and so forth
>>
Dear everyone,

I'm a faggot who can't take any responsibility for my life.

Sincerely,
OP
>>
You're not killing your self. Oh, I wish you would. We all do, believe me. But plans or not, you know as well as I do that you're just looking for attention. And how can you be the recipient of attention if you're dead? Amirite?
>>
>>16594093
>Dear Parents.
The abortion option was right there the entire time.Cunts.
Friends. Tell the world how many weird things I put up my butt.
Sincerely.
Anal Conciser
>>
Please don't, o.p. I hope you reconsider and think of all the dumb, hurtful mean things done and have been done to you and how time changed. And time does bring change

Fight to live.
>>
>>16594117
That is flawless logic if you can prove that no one who ever talked or posted about suicide has ever went through with it.
Otherwise it's just something you choose to believe.
>>
Don't kill yourself
>>
>>16594093
Uhh uhh OP do that thing where you use a wire instead of a rope and super glue on your hand connected to your head so when you die it looks like you tear your own head off

>oh and share location so we can see on local news
>>
>>16594162
Yeah I hear you there's some outside chance that I goad someone into actually doing it. But "I'm going to commit suicide, don't try and stop me." is basically a meme, and I just can't take it seriously.

Besides that, I'm anonymous here and therefore can say the most fucked up shit that pops in my head. Go ahead try it, it's great!
>>
>>16594181
People come to this board for advice not to be bullied. If you wanna help then help, if not then ignore it. Everyone who posts is looking for attention, OP is just asking for some without being direct. Which is fine cause this person is sad and still deserves help.
>>
>>16594093
Do you rly hate your parents that much?
>>
>>16594107
Lmao, I'm not OP but if I was to write a suicide note, which sometimes I really consider doing, that'd be one of the main points I'd like to state.
>>
>>16594193
Seeing as my parents are physically and verbally abusive, yes
>>16594177
All I'll say is check the news in Maryland
>>
>>16594189
Yeah I don't come here to help, I come here for entertainment. Honestly I don't think there is anything I can say that will help anyone here.

I do have some actual advice though, valid for anyone: don't come to 4chan if you want real advice on anything. Especially suicide, look where you are for fuck sake. This ain't the suicide hotline.
>>
>>16594107
/thread
>>
>>16594189
You're typing as if this is a guaranteed service.

This is the net, you can't controI what anyone says. lf you don't Iike it you can Ieave.
>>
Killing yourself because of your parents? How long do you have to even be with them? What another 3-5 years? You're going to kill yourself because of two random people you're forced to grow up with? What if you just grew up and never talked to them again? If you kill yourself, great, instant gratification, your parents divorce and eventually get on with their life. If you don't kill yourself you can get help from a counselor and ditch your parents the moment you are of the age to. Your parents are forever torn and hurt wondering where you went and feel shitty every day because of it.

And if you think your parents won't care if they see you dead, then why do it at all? If the point is to get back at them, killing yourself isn't the best way to make them feel like shit since they won't care if you live or die.
>>
>>16594231
You're right. You can say anything you like. I just see someone whose sad and asking for help and hope they can find something to make them happy. We're all not obligated to help OP but it still feels nice to see people genuinely helping each other out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.