[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do about my boyfriend's penis being too thick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1435861724825.jpg (34KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1435861724825.jpg
34KB, 400x533px
What can I do about my boyfriend's penis being too thick and hurting me? I love him but sex is unpleasant and extremely painful. It feels like my vagina is ripping and every thrust hurts my stomach. It is getting to the point where I just don't want to have sex with him anymore. For size comparison his penis is the size of an axe spray can.
>>
Have a child.
>>
> For size comparison his penis is the size of an axe spray can.
deer lawd girl
>>
make him gain some wight and he'll loses that fat cock
>>
>>16593942
>Woman
>Complaining about a big penis
Yeah ok. I call bullshit.
>>
>>16594098
What if I rammed an axe can in your asshole
>>
>>16593942
and the alternative is what? small penis, uh no. be thankful for what you've got
>>
>>16594127
Will you?
>>
lube and fisting

>>16594098

Just like boobs can be too big, a pussy too tight or an ass to massive a dick can be too large.
>>
>>16593942
use lube, lots of it

coming from a guy that has the same ''issue with gf, although she loves some bdsm so its a plus
>>
Use lube. Lube is not only for anal, it can be good for vaginal sex as well, especially if his dick is too big. You can also tell him to go slow, and if he won't, then well...
>It is getting to the point where I just don't want to have sex with him anymore
I'm sure he'll oblige.
>>
>>16594148
That would be my pleasure ;)
>>
Stop showing off your bf's big dick. Take it like a woman.
>>
>>16593942
use lots of lube and make him tease you and go really slow so your pussy gets more used to it and it's easier
>>
>For size comparison his penis is the size of an axe spray can.
Jesus. Maybe try just doing cowgirl so you can have more control of the movements.
>>
>>16594163
It's a date
>>
>>16594226
This actually turned me on
>>
>>16594235
Feel free to think about shoving axe cans up my ass while you flick your bean tonight baby
>>
I'm just curious, OP.

Can you point out which axe can we're talking about here, because as you can see there's quite a variety. I'm just trying to get a better picture of the actual situation here. Thanks.
>>
>>16594269
The one on the far right
>>
>>16594127
Unlike vaginas, assholes aren't meant for things to go up them you fucking moron.

>>16594153
Now I know I'm getting trolled.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.