[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drunk text a girl on tinder for shits and giggles >hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1399560217327s.jpg (6KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399560217327s.jpg
6KB, 245x250px
>drunk text a girl on tinder for shits and giggles
>hit it off great
>get her number
>she lives in another state, about 140 miles away
>after a month of texting daily we decide to meet up
>she stayed at my house for a couple of days
>we got pretty well along with each other
>had unplanned sex
>get a long love letter from her
>meet up throughout 3 months twice again for 3,4 days
>i actually left my state the first time alone for her
>thoughts about her last relationship arise
>she feels guilty about it ended
>tells me she wants to get in control off that feeling
>be a week ago
>tells me she can't see us two being together
>days before that we talked about our plans for sylvester

is she just not willing to move on?
or is she genuinely interested in getting back with her ex or what?
>>
who the fuck is sylvester
>>
>>16593464
*new years eve
>>
>>16593466
She wants to get with her ex. I'm a girl and I've had the same situation come up where I had to choose between the guy I was talking to and an ex who came back into my life unexpectedly. Chose the ex and ruined my friendship with the guy I was talking to. Sucks but now I've been in a relationship with my ex for 6 months and it's never been better. Probably not what you wanted to hear though..
>>
Lol are you polish?
>>
>>16593496
then why lead me on?
why tell me she wanted to get in control of those thoughts?
why give me a christmas present when she knew she would end it just days after?
why give me the feeling that she could atleast see us two together?
>>
>>16593506
She was probably very torn about the decision. It is shitty behavior but feelings can fuck stuff up
>>
>>16593585
feelings for a guy, whom she contacted half a year ago, talked about why it ended, tried to see him again but in the end felt nothing for him anymore?
makes no sense at all
>>
>>16593496
>can't make up her mind
>leads a guy on instead
dumb fucking roastie. you're all the same
>>
>>16593847
this.
why do most women feel the need to take the most irrational choice
>>
>>16593503
Yes, he is.
Co za przegryw, sylvester XD
>>
>>16593835
Never listen to what a women says. Look at her actions.
>>
>>16594494
>Never communicate, only observe.
And people wonder why we have issues with each other. How long exactly do you watch someone's actions before you can actually trust them?
Because if you say never listen to someone, that means you can never actually trust them. The more you pull back from trusting people, the more they pull back from trusting you.
>>
>>16594513
Never trust anyone. People will only let you down in the end.

Everytime
>>
>>16593464
Kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.