[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move into boarding house type of place >the commercial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wtf3.jpg (11KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
wtf3.jpg
11KB, 256x192px
>move into boarding house type of place
>the commercial washers have no dispensers for fabric softener
>no indication of when the final rinse cycle is

How the fuck am i supposed to know when the machine is on the final rinse cycle to put in fabric softener?
>>
what model is it? or post a pic?
>>
>>16592967
Theres no model number anywhere on the front or top of the machine and i cant access the back...

Its a maytag commercial machine. There are indicators that are supposed to light up when it is on the rinse cycle, but they dont appear to work, the only one that lights up is "machine in use".
>>
>>16592976

Looks like you might have to just get a Downy ball
>>
>>16592930
Are you basic or something?

Just listen for it: washing machines only have like 4 cycles.

Y'all some unrefined muthafonkas.
>>
>>16592985

Not OP but I haven't even figured out the pattern yet.

One wash, then another wash then a rinse?
>>
>using fabric softener
Why? Not even hatin', I've just never seen a reason to use that stuff. Don't dryer sheets also have some mild softening properties?
>>
>>16592991

I wonder the same thing. My wife uses that shit and we're brokefags and I'm thinking why the fuck are you wasting money on that shit. As if when clothes come out of the wash feeling like concrete or some shit.
>>
>>16592930
Use a combo soap and conditioner.
>>
>>16592991
dyer sheets require you to use a dryer. fabric softener is cheap and helps when ironing.

>>16592980
how expensive is it? i dont remember seeing something like that in the supermarket.
>>
>>16593010

6 bucks bottle for like the smallest one which is not too big but not too small either.
>>
>>16593018
arent there any super market brands? in australia you can get the cheapest brand which is like $1-2 for a decent sized bottle IIRC.
>>
>>16593010
>fabric softener is cheap and helps when ironing.
What?

I've literally never once in my life used fabric softener, and I have creases in my clothes you could cut glass on. Fuck outta hear nigga
>>
>>16593010
>ironing
just get an empty spray bottle, wash it real good, and fill it with water. when ironing, spray down the article of clothing with water, and make it SOPPING wet where you want a crease. turn off the steam on the iron until most of the water is gone, then turn the steam back on. i guarantee that it'll help you get nicer pressed clothes than fabric softener
>>
>>16593035
why?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.