[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being stalked by one of my burglary victims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Denver night_680.jpg (49KB, 680x244px) Image search: [Google]
Denver night_680.jpg
49KB, 680x244px
I used to be a burglar, small-time.

I had to stop after this last time, 6 days ago.

This person, my last mark, is involved in a cult, the "Cultus des Loogaroo" of Louisiana apparently, and I suspect that they won’t go to the police.

I took a few items and sold a few eventually, but I kept something for myself, a wand. I usually would have destroyed or gotten rid of it. I didn't this time because it makes me feel strange to have it, like I'm holding a piece of someone's soul... it's a good yet guilty sort of feeling.

I also grabbed a book on "Vampyre's" this person had on their desk, which had hand-written notes throughout it.

From what I can tell, it seems that this person is manipulating married couples for money, but I’m not sure of their methods; they write notes in code.

I often think that I'm being watched, stalked by this person or someone they’ve hired. I'll see or think I see people, mostly elderly, or middle-aged, staring at me in public places, sometimes following me for a few miles while driving. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but there are some disturbing secrets written just in the book I still have If they think that I've obtained any information from it... they might be motivated to kill me.

Honestly, I'm just a college-kid in over his head, and I'm scared shit-less. What do I do?
>>
your finished OP
>>
>>16592746
You brought this on yourself OP
>>
OP, this plot is a staple of the more hopeful kinds of horror flick. The way to the somewhat-less-downer of an ending is obvious: you have to return it. Do it anonymously if that makes you feel better: break in again and put it back, or drop it in their mailbox with a magazine-cutout letter saying "I'm sorry".

This will free you from the spectre of your mark. Unless it doesn't, but not many movies end that way.
>>
>>16592746
>>>/x/

Troll harder, negro.
>>
>>16592760

Ever seen Blue Velvet? I'm in that fucking movie right now. No joke, this is not a troll.

So is this actually what I should do?
>>
>>16592771

edit: I know I brought this on myself, I've learned from my mistake, but I need to fucking get out of this mess now. Can't an OP get a little understanding?
>>
>>16592773
First, you can try destroying that fucking evidence. Then tell the police you are being harrassed.
>>
First off...how do you think they found you?
>>
>>16592799

Yeah just destroy the obviously magical and sought after cult relic. I'm sure that will go down well.
>>
Call the fucking police you idiot. Whatever legal repercussions you face can't be worse than losing your life. People in cults are fucking crazy and will do anything. Turn what you stole to the police maybe they can arrest this guy
>>
>>16593584
>Yeah just destroy the obviously magical and sought after cult relic.

Fuck that, it could give you infinite power when the fuckin' planets align or some shit.

Break back in and steal more books so you can research that shit.
Infinite power, HOOOOO!
>>
Throw it into a pond and slowly watch it sink, creating an Adventure movie esque ending.
>>
>>16592746
Post a pic of said wand and time stamp.
>>
Pics or gtfo.
>>
OP. I'm only going to tell you this once.

Give the book and the wand back.

There will be consequences if you do not.
>>
OP do you live in Denver? If so, I'll help you track these fuckers down and kill them. I don't have a job. I need something to do and this sounds fun. Let me know.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.