[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My FWB just came out and said he has feelings for me. He said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1448649402102.jpg (731KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448649402102.jpg
731KB, 708x1000px
My FWB just came out and said he has feelings for me. He said he wants us to be more (in his words). I think he's a perfectly nice guy, but I don't have romantic feelings for him. Should I give him a chance?
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
>>16591976
Wats an FWB
>>
>>16592020
Fuck buddy.
>>
>>16592020
Fat White Baby
>>
I see no harm on going on a few dates and trying it out romantically. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, and that's ok. Be straightforward, and be clear that you'll be giving it a shot despite not having any feelings for him now, and that you can't promise any feelings will develop. If he's mature, he can handle the possibility.
>>
>>16591976
OP, break it off now. As a guy I can say this: Tell him he knew it was just that, and he's trying to get more. Tell him he's lost it all now because he got greedy.

You can do it nice or mean as you want, but it has to be clear that they agreed to something then tried to get more, and they aren't going to get that. That's life.

Sure, sometimes it might work out that both find each other more interesting and want something deeper than 6 inches, but that doesn't mean he can pressure someone into a relationship.

The same advice goes for any girls that start off with FWB to try to land some hot hunky guy. He's happy for the sex without the relationship, that means he isn't into you, and you can't convince him. Don't blame him when he breaks your heart by not signing up for the whole thing, because you are not entitled to the whole thing, and you started it off FWB style, thats what you both agreed to.

That goes for both genders. its not fucking rocket science. You ask, negotiate, see where the lines are, and then you accept those lines or move on.
>>
>>16591976
you don't have romantic feelings for him... if you keep sleeping with him, his are only going to grow (fyi). i can't imagine he'd admit it, but i'd do everything you can to cut that part out in the nicest way possible too
>>
>>16592032
I'm afraid he looks up to me in an unhealthy way. I'm 4 years older than him and he confided in me that I'm the only women he's ever slept with. I think he needs better self esteem.
>>
>>16591976
Go on a date with him and see what happens. If you still dont like him break off with him.
>>
>>16592044
You fucking pedophile... Stop cradlerobbing.
>>
>>16592044
I wish I could sleep with a woman older than me
>>
>>16592629
Women are cunts and wont sleep with guys younger than them. Bitches.
>>
Why do young teenagers tend to do this phase where they use a mate as a call-able dildo and then get confused that it actually has a brain and emotions?
>>
>>16591976
Sex means nothing to you, and you slept with a virgin.

You deserve all the drama he is about to bring into your life.
>>
>a FWB relationship falls apart
I wonder if there's anyone left on the planet who gets surprised by this.
>>
>>16592708
Because teenagers are mentally handicapped, as is anyone under the age of 25. Letting these people make decisions for themselves is fucking idiotic.
>>
>>16591976
Give him a chance you stupid bitch.
How is he going to build self esteem if the only girl he confided in decided to Fuck off? Dumb bitch, you're what's wrong with women. FUCK YOU!
>>
>>16592635
I had a chance last year to have sex with a like 23 year old woman but I didn't and I regret it (18 btw)
>>
>>16591976

*shrug* up to you.

Before she became my best friend, she was just a friend, then a FWB for a while. And after our first time together, she of course started making jokes about our parents dreams coming true and us being together (and knowing her, she was honestly joking at this point).

But,a bit on later, there's this one moment where she stops things for a second, and asks if we can start over for real, and then that moment is gone, and she plays it off as a joke. So I took it as one... until the next morning when I bring it up and and the way she reacted told me she was actually being serious at the time....

I'll just skip all the drama and just say, she felt that way because that she was going through a pretty shitty part of her life and was confusing our growing friendship for more (she'd never had a friend, male or female, as close as me before--and it was always something she kind of wanted), and that I always knew that while I loved her as a friend, we'd make one god awful, terrible couple (we already naturally have a tendency to bicker as friends, as a couple... jesus... lol).

Fast forward a few years, we stopped FWB's after that, but we became closer as friends for it. There's absolutely none of that sexual tension that used to exist between us and in it's place, we've just got a kind of ease of comfort.

We've both got other people in our lives and are pretty happy with them, and like eachother's partners.

Give him a chance if you want, but if you don't think it'll work, you don't have to. In my experience, it's usually pretty safe to trust in your instincts when it comes to things like romantic chemistry.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.