[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf should I do with this "boil"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (243KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1136x852px
wtf should I do with this "boil"?
>>
Stick it with a pin/syringe and see what drains out.

Just be sure to keep it clean afterwards and cover it up.

If if's water, it's fine. If it's pus, put some Neosporin on it. If it's green gunk, do the same.

If it doesn't go away, see a doctor. But it's probably nothing.
>>
>>16591908
Smear it with nutella
>>
>>16591921
This is decent advice, but please remember to clean the pin thoroughly beforehand and sterilize it with boiling water.
>>
>>16591908
If you have a girlfriend, show it to her.
Right now I'm really sad that my boyfriend never gets boils that I can squeeze.
>>
>>16591921
Don't stick it with anything, that's a good way to make an infection worse.

Put a heated towel on it, it will form a head naturally, and you'll be able to gently burst it. When it does, drain it, clean the site with peroxide, then put some anti-bacterial cream on it, with a bandaid.

If it starts to have red "veins" shooting off the red swollen part, get your ass to a doctor.
>>
>>16591969
She's not Widdit
>>16591972
>>16591921
>>16591960
Thx 4 pro tips
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So not much pus, mostly blood.
Put peroxide and cleaned it. Some pressure got relieved but still hurts. Should I just stop or keep getting the stuff out?
>>
>>16592504
What color blood? Black is stagnant blood,means it's been there a while. Get that shit out. I squeeze until it bleeds red, then bandage. It'll hurt like a motherfucker, but it won't be so bad because of where it is.
>>
>>16592504
You need to get the central part out. It's like a condensed ball of puss and white blood cells that hangs out in the center. At this point, it might be too far down to do anything about - keep treating it with heat and give it a few days and you should be able to pinch it out through the head.

Disclaimer: Am not a doctor, I just have had a few of these and this method seems to work out.
>>
>>16593200
Like a really deep blood red, sometimes it's mixed with the pus. I don't mind the pain now but it was really painful to get that shit out.
>>16593219
Thanks anyways, I'll keep treating it.
>>
>>16591908

awhile back i had a boil that hurt like shit and just would not go away.

a couple weeks into it, google led me to http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/smile's-prid-homeopathic-drawing-salve/ID=prod6067870-product

shit was empty in 2 days, GL OP
>>
>>16593673
I was actually using this before I tried to drain the pus out. It helped a bit but it wasn't shrinking for me and last night the pain was increasing so, I wanted to do something about it.
>>
OP here.
So there was some black stuff with the pus & blood. It started discharging before I got to put a heated towel. I mange to drain some of it and felt a little better. Imma see if more can come out.
>>
>>16591908
This entire thread as made me fucking sick.
>good job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.