[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to tell if a girl is a roastie by just talking to her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1449749984917.jpg (52KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1449749984917.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
Is it possible to tell if a girl is a roastie by just talking to her?
>>
Are you the guy who posted this same image a day or two ago, also complaining about "roasties"?

Cause if so, you're pretty gross and not in any position to be so picky.
>>
>>16591218
yeah it' me. i didn't get any good advice last thread

also, how am i being gross? me preferring a woman who isn't a roaster is no different than a woman who only dates guys with tattoos or whatever.
>>
File: 1443069361439.jpg (43KB, 291x510px) Image search: [Google]
1443069361439.jpg
43KB, 291x510px
You won't get any good advice because your question is fucking stupid. There's obviously no way to know unless you ask her to show you her vagina right away.
>>
>>16591271
Don't be obtuse. Your preferences and standards are your business. It's not about that.

First, the word "roastie" is vulgar and degrading. Referring to a girl by a crude slang term referencing the shape & appearance of her vagina isn't OK. It honestly makes me, a dude, genuinely feel a little disgusted by you. Now imagine how almost any girl might feel.

Second, if my memory serves from the last thread, you really, honestly believe that being promiscuous turns a girl into a "roastie." Which is just ... fucking stupid. You were insulting towards the folks who told you (correctly) that it was just how some girls developed and that it had nothing to do with their behavior or morals. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how that makes you seem unpleasant. From this thread I'm pretty sure you still believe that, which makes me think you're just an idiot. As does just the general way you type. And your weird obsession with this topic (really, two threads in two days?) is just creepy.

I want to stress that I'm not some SJW-white-knighting-cuck-feminist or whatever the fuck. I'm not calling you gross because I'm from tumblr and I think women should be able to sleep around as much as they want and anybody who has a problem with that is a misogynist. I wouldn't be too pleasant to a girl who came here and asked something like, "Is it possible to tell if a guy has a little dick by just talking to him?" either.
>>
Bitter.
>>
>>16591206
this is the actually the greatest question of our age.
>>
>>16591385
Wait so do people here ACTUALLY believe all that shit about a woman getting less tight if she has sex with lots of men and shit?
>>
Roasties are usually very bitter and ''tsundure''. It's like they want to fuck you, but they know you're going to be disgusted by their beef curtains so they get real bitchy.
>>
>>16591385
Beta cuck. Fucking off yourself, tumbltard.
>>
>>16591404
No it's even worse. They think somehow sex with different partners stretches out the labia minora.
>>
>>16591404
OP himself might be trolling, I have no idea, but lots of people here really, really do.

I've never been able to get a straight answer on why this happens if you have sex with fifty men a couple of times, but doesn't happen if you have sex with one man hundreds of times. Some magical property of penises, maybe.
>>
>>16591426
What's stupid about that is when you consider a woman with a single partner over a few years may have MORE sex than one sleeping around.

I mean my gf and I have fucked literally hundreds of times at this point it's not like she's suddenly turned into a "roastie"
>>
>>16591431
You kidding? Threads like this are half the fun of /adv/
>>
>>16591432
It's ridiculous. And this is coming from a virgin female with an "innie" who disagrees with promiscuity and is waiting until marriage. I have absolutely no dog in this fight, I just know it's retarded with no basis in reality.
>>
Also, you twats who jump on every opportunity to post that bait picture are about 10x more annoying than the occasional troll post.

I think everybody who posts here regularly realizes the fact that probably approx. 1/4 posts they reply to might not be genuine. You're just shitting up the board by screaming "this is bait you morons!!!!" at everything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.