[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be a bit of a creep. How do I effectively stamp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1424705300625.jpg (83KB, 634x863px) Image search: [Google]
1424705300625.jpg
83KB, 634x863px
I think I might be a bit of a creep. How do I effectively stamp out creepy behaviour?
>>
What makes you think you might be creepy?
>>
>>16591215
Well yesterday I walked up to a middle school girl and asked her for a kiss. I'm a 24 year old male.
>>
>>16591185

Creep here.

I got rules. Structure's good.

>Don't speak (to women), unless spoken to, unless you need something (that isn't sexual), like some work-related paperwork or shit.
>Make enough small talk (once they've said "hi" first) to avoid being the creep quiet guy, not enough to be loud and obnoxious.
>Don't ask anything too personal, don't tell anything too personal. Talk about the fuckin' weather. The fuckin' weather is fuckin' great.Or work, talk about that. Or college, depending on where you are. I don't fuckin' know.
>Never ask them about there relationship status. It's basically hinting that you might be interested.
>NEVER EVER EVER SHOW ANY INTEREST WHAT SO EVER. You all intents and purposes, you're a celibate asexual who doesn't even look.
>Remember that whole "You can look but can't touch" rule. Yeah, well, people like us can't even look. Practise not moving your head at all when a gorgeous woman walks by... which reminds me...
>NEVER COMMENT OF THEIR APPEARANCE. No compliments, no insults. Coming from a "creep", it's always offensive. Do not call a woman "gorgeous" or "beautiful". Remember, practise playing the role of an asexual. You have no fuckin' idea if she looks good or not. She's just, a girl... not pretty, not ugly. Just, someone. That's it.
>If any of them ever show any interest, it's a "creep test". They are testing to see if you're a "creep" in disguise. Don't believe it. It's a trap. Any time you find yourself thinking "Hey, she actually seems to like me", slap yourself. She doesn't,and it'll end badly for you. Walk away.

That's how to not be a creep.
>>
>>16591219
don't walk up to middle school girls and ask for kisses, problem fucking solved
>>
>>16591260
Why do you identify as a creep?
>>
>>16591185
do mdma

then when youre sober afterwards just remember all you have to do is smile and make eye contact, and thats 75% of it done already
>>
>>16591260
I want to call this guy out as a bitter robot who's had a few bad rejections too many

but he isn't exactly wrong
>>
>>16591293

It's who I am.

Fought it, tried changing it, tried changing myself - but ultimately, must be something to do with my face. Always first one blamed, told I always look guilty, called "shifty".
Tried being really nice to offset that, make sure people's second opinion was better than their damned first. Apparently, being a "nice guy" means I just wanted to stick my dick in someone rather than have a relationship.

I identify as a creep, because I've given up fighting it. I've learned to embrace it. Live with it.

>>16591317

I'll admit to a level of bitterness.
And that I'm not exactly wrong.
>>
>>16591333
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that someday you meet someone who sees past your creepy facade! While some of your rules make me sad for you, some of them are really respectful and reasonable ways to act, particularly in the workplace, so thanks for that. Unless you are a close friend/family member, commenting on someone's appearance is always a bit creepy to me. There are better ways to flirt than to call someone gorgeous (at least in my opinion).
>>
>>16591360
>I hope that someday you meet someone who sees past your creepy facade!

To be completely honest, I don't.
I'm far more comfortable out of a relationship than I'd ever be in one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.