[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend doesn't like children OR animals. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 800x450px
My boyfriend doesn't like children OR animals. It's not that he dislikes some and likes others or whatever. I've never seen him enjoy the presence of a child or an animal. I literally can't comprehend this. What sort of person do you need to be for this to be the case? It's making me worry about our future together.
>>
>>16591178
You need to actually tell each other about whether or not you want children or pets in the future instead of trying to pick up cues from behavior and hoping for the best.
>>
>>16591178
Psychopath
>>
>>16591184
I've always known he didn't want either. I don't want kids or pets right now either. It's more the fact that a person can be actively repulsed by children. Most people can admit they're cute / whatever even if they don't want them, they don't dislike them. Is my boyfriend a sociopath?
>>
An egocentric immature person. They can't stand if somebody doesn't behave the way they would expect it from an adult (cry, bark, licking your hand, spilling a drink), simply because they have no empathy. Dump that idiot imediately.
>>
>>16591190
Looks like he is
>>
Children and animals are annoying. Just leave if you can't deal with it. I don't blame him. They can't take care of themselves and require a lot of time and care and responsibility to manage.

Some people just don't like extra shit to take care of on their plate.

You can either deal with it, or fuck off and leave. It's what I'd say to my old lady too if she worried about my preferences for children and animals
>>
Lmao @ all the white knights jumping to conclusions over two bits of insignificant data.
>>
>>16591197
>>16591208
Spotted the children-hating manchildren. If people despise helpless creatures for requiring help you gtfo and leave them rotting in their pit of doom. Especially if they have a problem with the offspring from their own species. This are the individuals that nature hasn't seen fit for reproduction and that means sex is not something they deserve. Also, get over yourselfe you giant cry babies.
>>
>>16591238
There's a difference between hating something for requiring care, and being mature enough to admit you either do not desire to or cannot provide said care.

Mongoloid.
>>
>>16591238
>This are the individuals that nature hasn't seen fit for reproduction and that means sex is not something they deserve

I have 2 kids and can literally fuck who I want, I don't get what your getting at.

Why are you so upset at other peoples preferences, get over the fact that other people find children and animals annoying you cunt.
>>
Translation: I don't like my bf for who he is. What to do? Umm..break up with him already?
>>
I don't like children or animals either because I can't deal with neediness. I don't know if that's your boyfriend or not, just trying to offer some insight.
>>
How people who dislike both children and animals can be good partners? I mean, they don't like them because they are needy, require patience and attention. So what happens if you, while being in a relationship with such a person, get seriously ill? You can't expect any help or support from them, because most likely will get annoyed with you. It's okay to have preferences, but I would say people like that are not good bf/gf material.
>>
>>16591357
Because caring for a partner involves a bond that's existed pre-sickness, and there's a good chance they'll care for you once the sickness is over too. Dogs ain't ever going to bring you chicken soup.
>>
>>16591436
>>16591436
If someone can't stand a cat because it's too needy and problematic, they won't be able to stand for a longer run a human bean, because we are even more shitty and problematic than animals.

I'm not saying it's a rule but from my experience it goes like that
>people who don't like children/animals -> usually normal, fine folks, maybe picky and a tad pretentious
>people who don't like kids and animals ->self involved, selfish, lack empathy, poor choice for a SO, often cheaters
>people who don't like children, animals, elderly people and plants -> biggest pricks and psychos, run when you see one
>>
>>16591455
>>people who don't like children/animals -> usually normal, fine folks, maybe picky and a tad pretentious
>>people who don't like kids and animals ->self involved, selfish, lack empathy, poor choice for a SO, often cheaters
What's the difference here?
>>
>>16591492
In the first I meant people who don't like either kids or animals, in the second people who don't like kinds AND animals
>>
>>16591190
>I don't want kids or pets right now either
>right now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.