[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm female, and only ever had sex two times, both with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1448743959055.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448743959055.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
I'm female, and only ever had sex two times, both with the same person. That was 3 years ago. I told a friend of mine this while we were drinking, and she offered to 'lend' me her boyfriend. According to her, who has been with a fair number of guys, he's very good.

I know it's pathetic, but I'm seriously considering it. What are the pro's and con's, and should I do it?
>>
>female
>only had sex twice
>3 years ago

C'mon this is an anonymous imageboard, you don't have to lie

there's no problem in fucking this dude, no one cares
>>
>>16590927
That's beyond pathetic, that's humiliating
>>
Sounds like an everyone loses situation.
>>
>>16590927
I wouldn't say it's pathetic. But I mean you're a girl, you have options.

If this is something that seriously interests you, go for it. You shouldn't be ashamed of your sexuality. Having said that, it WILL make shit weird with your friend. Just. It will. I know it's her idea, I know she says she's cool with it, but these things, in my experience, never go well.

How old are you? Early 20s? Don't feel so obligated to aspire towards some sort of arbitrary number.

I'm 28, got married to the first girl I ever had sex with, and after the inevitable divorce I was really fixated on upping my notch count.

In hindsight, sex is much, MUCH more satisfying when you care about the person. Quality > quantity applies to most things, and this is no exception.

Get on a dating app, meet some guys, filter out the creepers, do your thing. But do it because it makes you happy.
>>
lmao women are all sluts

at least get a boyfriend, it's less disgusting when your future serious relationship knows about your sexual past
>>
I haven't had sex in two years either ;_;

But uh I don't think I'd go for my friends boyfriend. I don't have sex cuz I really don't enjoy it if I don't really care about the person. I'd rather wait for a guy I date and really like then pity sex or sex with a stranger. I had a one night stand once and I felt so lonely after worse than before.
>>
>>16590985
Agreed. I also broke up with a long time girlfriend and fixated on upping my number, but after a while meaningless sex just feels kind of empty.
>>
>>16590927
Once you start sleeping around youll enter whore territory. Right now theres still hope for you to find a nice guy who isnt into whores.
>>
>>16590927
That's really, really humiliating.

I wouldn't do it. I'd try to find someone who matters to you.
>>
I guess your friend suggested it because you said you wanted to have sex. It seems like a good chance to maybe gain some self esteem. Looking for someone online on your state might be akin to going to the store while hungry. I'm tempted to ask for a picture. I think girls have it harder, dealing with quantity. One guy isn't sleeping around, Christ people. Do you want a bf? Just sex? The thing I'm wondering about is your friend. It would take a special group to deal with this. I lean toward going for it if you know you won't end up liking him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.