[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is she thinking? ...I've never enjoyed talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

File: 1450741567864.jpg (81KB, 960x745px) Image search: [Google]
1450741567864.jpg
81KB, 960x745px
What exactly is she thinking? ...I've never enjoyed talking to anyone as much as her, but I'm afraid of fucking up being friends.
>>
>>16590727
Why don't you just answer her fucking question
>>
>>16590727
She's testing you bro. How has your relationship been like before? Has it been semi flirty or platonic?
>>
Not OP but curious, how to respond?
>>
>>16590740
If you like her then say yes. If no, then say no.
>>
>>16590738
I'm not really sure. Kinda an autist here. I guess I've been flirting a little.
>>
>>16590745
Whoa anon that's too complicated for most of these people. Clearly she's playing some deep complicated mind game.
>>
>>16590760
Well then say yes. Actually just say "I think you're cute."
>>
Nah say "you're okay"
>>
>>16590727

Sounds like you're the phone sales person OP. If so:

>if I say yes will you buy the phone?

Never give straight answers, always alude to something else. You'll thank me later.
>>
>'yeah, you're like my best friend
>>
>>16590783
>if I say yes will you buy the phone?

this
>>
>>16590765
my sides.jpeg
>>
>>16590771
I don't want to make her think I just like the way she looks, her personality is why I talk to her, after all.
>>16590783
I'm not the phone salesman, but right now I wish I was -_-
>>
>>16590745
Just say I know u got da goods for him ;) and she well probably just laugh it off or something. Cause people are freaking stupid and the littlest compliment can make them go ape shit crazyyyyyy LOVE VOODO IEE
>>
>>16590780
This rather than >>16590745 >>16590771

Don't give her too much.

I would go for "I'm trying to find out..."
>>
>>16590797
God you are an autist. If you like her then tell her.
>>
>>16590799
I feel like she won't just laugh it off, because I didn't even see the message for like half an hour... Hence why I'm willing to make a thread and ask for help- it already seems like I've been debating or thinking it over...
>>
>>16590801
Listen to this guy saying to listen to me. You're okay will come off as teasing and she'll totally buy into it.

Source: I'm a chick
>>
>>16590804
No.

Make her curious. Make her come to you. Then SHOW her.

"I like you" should rarely be said. If you can get away with being cutesy, then say it, but say it in a "naaaw, you're sooo cute, come here I need to give you a hug. That's adorable! Let me rub your head" kind of way.
>>
>>16590817
She's female, in addition to knowing how it's played.
There you go, OP. One girl and someone who knows how to hold a conversation like a man have spoken.

Don't listen to people who'd confess their love just because they held her hand.
>>
>>16590817
>>16590727

This.

And don't forget to show us the result !
>>
Sent "You're okay"
Got "Okay." back.
Now I'm a little worried.
>>
say 'awww as a friend :)'

See how they fucking like it for a change desu chap
>>
>>16590866
cool.
>.

Whatever, don't overthink that
>>
>>16590866

Why the fuck didn't you put a winky face after 'you're okay'?

SHAKING MY HEAD
>>
>>16590866
Send her a winky face before it's too late !
>>
>>16590873
Yeah send a winky face
>>
>>16590866
>Girls love confidence
>Wishy washy answer to a straightforward question
Fucking dropped
>>
I sent a smiley face, does that count?
>>
Is she not a native English speaker? It sounds weird
>>
>>16590894
A winky face would have been more flirty.
Better than not sending anything though.
What is her answer ?
>>
>>16590894

lad, that doesn't imply interest. A winky would have been perfect, subtly confirming her suspicion without being too forward.
>>
>>16590902
I think it's just because she missed the S on PhoneS. She's a native English speaker.
>>
>>16590894
op you can either keep being playful so she knows you aren't serious and try "I mean maybe a little" or "aww don't be like that I'd totally pay for your food at a restaurant"

Or if you aren't comfortable with being playful just send a 'of course I do'
>>
No need to worry. Your life isn't over.
Her "okay" isn't the end. Just wait and see if she sends you any more text. If she does, you're golden.

Protip: it might take days, but remember that just as you are wondering about her, she's wondering about you, and she will fold if she doesn't hear anything. Text gaming girls is hilarious, it might take forever, but if you do it right they do come running eventually. Just be patient and enjoy the wait.

P.s. If you don't hear from her for a week, you have my permission to open her again.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (43KB, 420x481px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
43KB, 420x481px
>>16590930
>>16590919
>>16590906
She messaged back right away after I asked about Bentleyville. If nothing else we're still friends.
>>
You know, you could dispense with the coy bullshit and say something like "Honestly I've never enjoyed talking to anyone as much as you."

I don't know your relationship with her, so maybe it wouldn't work, but the girlfriends I've had would have melted at something like that.

But I like to be very direct. I'm not promising it's an approach that'll work on this particular girl. It's served me well in general though.
>>
>>16590941
You two are so painfully fucking awkward it's hilarious.
>>
>This thread
Jesus H Christ
All you had to say "Yes I do, cutie"
Done. Boom. I have never before seen such an obvious fucking opening of a girl trying to get at you.

She's not going to make her move. She's not going to go for you first. She thinks you don't like her "that way" now and she's going to try and back off.
Idiots, all of you.
>>
>>16590947
Ah, fuck off, I think they're cute. They're not that bad for fairly young people anyway.
>>
>>16590954
As a not fairly young person I can say that they're being fucking retarded and wasting their time.
>>
>>16590947
It's pretty cute.
>>
>>16590947
It's adorable

>>16590945
When men come at you super CONFESS MY LOVE IM SO NERVOUS I THINK I LOVE YOU too soon it's such a big downer it's like all the fun of the crush and flirting is gone and all of a sudden pressure and serious. I'd take a guy being playful/teasing over one that straight out confesses his feelings for me too soon any day.
>>
>>16590941
Send her "What about you, do you like me ?"
>>
>>16590974
This.
And show us the result !
>>
>>16590962
Young people are supposed to be a little awkward and nervous when they like each other. You need to chill the fuck out. They're fine.
>>
>>16590974
I think if you go this route quote exactly what she sent you
>>
>>16590965
I can see it now: them standing in their group of friends, talking, shooting sidelong glances, both afraid of what the other one is thinking but too retarded to just get it over with. Life (and your youth) is too fucking short to be dancing around this bullshit. It infuriates me watching this happen in public because it's so obvious to everyone else but they think they're being secretive. You're not. Everyone knows.
>>
>>16591006
Sigh this generation has killed romance. No more long crushes and excited OH MY GOSH HE TEXTED ME WHAT DO I SAY!! Just want sum fuk? Nah? Swipe right to the next chick(left? I don't have tinder) Why rush it? This is the fun part! And if it works out it feels like such an accomplishment and a win.
>>
For the love of fuck, people. Stop with the neediness.

However you do it, OP, just make her meet up with you. Stop fishing for confirmation, you already have that when she keeps texting you.

>told you about a cute boy
>you joked it off (unintentionally)
>she asked for confirmation
>you went with what we told you
>she wants to know where you're at

Are you blind? Text her where you're going (or if you're going to stay text her that), and that they should come and hang out, because it would be fun to see her.
>>
>>16591024
>The worrying over nothing
>The anxiety
>The awkwardness
>Fun
Yeah ok pal. You can still be romantic and skip all that bullshit. But you're right. You were born in le wrong generation xD

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>16590727
its too late, you already fucked it up by putting in a huge fucking long awkward pause while you came up with a rehearsed answer instead of just answering her like a normal human being.
>>
>>16591039
Don't be bitter because you can't enjoy romance
>>
>>16591053
I guarantee you that in five years this chucklefuck OP will think back to these events and wish he had done something different. Wish he had been more direct with her. Realize how fucking retarded he was.
>>
>>16591059
How long have you and your girlfriend been together? Oh you don't have one? Oh you're a perma virgin bitter manlet?

I think they will have cute stories to tell their kids and new friends.
>>
>>16591051
Exactly wat

Waiting is part of what builds tension. When they actually meet, OP will be able to release that tension by being open and pleasant towards her. After a few hours of fun and ease, he could tell her how much he enjoys talking to her.

There's no fucking up here, boy. OP listens to the men in their prime ITT.
>>
>>16591068
>I disagree with anon so clearly he's a permavirgin manlet
I suppose I shouldn't expect much from adv. It's OK, child, maybe you'll remember this in five years and think "Wow, anon was right." I know you won't though because five years is a long time.
>>
>>16591059
Tell us your stories of all the times you were successfull with women because you were in a hurry and needed answers right fucking now or else it automatically meant they weren't interested.

Twat
>>
>>16591085
Well since I'm a female in a 6 year happy relationship maybe I have a LITTLE bit more perspective here than you do.

Enjoy being forever alone.

Op don't give up!
>>
She likes you, mate.
Make your move. If she turns you down, deal with it and try again some other time.
If you don't like her in that way, tell her so. She might get upset though.
>>
>>16591103
You're fucking retarded and missed the point but that's OK. OP was asked directly by a girl he liked if he liked her and he decided to be chickenshit about it. Fuck off, faggot.

>>16591108
What are you talking about? I bang a different girl every day. You believe me, right? Oh you mean it's possible to lie on an anonymous image board? Wow! You'd never do something like that though, right?

Fuck you. OP is still a little bitch.
>>
>>16591125
You sound like you're having a midlife crisis.

Or like you spend every night staring at the ceiling agonizing over regrets.
>>
>>16591125
Not who you're arguing with, but goddamn do you sound bitter and unpleasant. I don't have a stake in this debate but I at least believe she's being genuine right now.

You, though, I really doubt you have much experience and I certainly wouldn't advise anyone to listen to anything you have o say.
>>
>>16591137
>>16591140
>All this projection
Ah to be young again...
>>
>>16591125
Oh man calm down its just some shitposting banter on 4chan. I didn't mean to make you have a breakdown.

Want a hug :)
>>
>>16591149
>19 years old
>some how projecting mid life crisis
>>
>>16591149
>I know you are but what am I xD
Yeah, I don't believe you're nearly as old as you're hinting at, either. For your sake I hope I'm right.

Cheers, dude.
>>
>>16591160
>Projects even more after being told they're projecting
Wow, this world is fucked if people like you inherit it.

>>16591170
Mid thirties. Been around the block a few times. It's natural for young people to reject wisdom as they think they've got it all figured out. It's funny to watch them talk shit about advice someone gives them, they fuck up, and then a couple years later they give the same advice to someone else that was given to them as if it was something they thought of. Hilarious.
>>
>>16591182
So you are bitter and old? And I did hit a nerve with the forever alone manlet...

DONT TURN INTO THIS GUY OP

also update?
>>
>>16591235
While I'm sure that would be great for your fantasy of me, it is not true. Although I have no way to prove it, of course. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

OP, I implore you not to be like this faggot. Being stupid because it's "romantic" is fucking retarded.
>>
>>16590866
dumbass
>>
>>16591068
OP here, we have 3 kids now, two boys and a girl. The boys are 12 and 9, and the girl is 7. They really enjoy school. Thanks for the advice, anons!
>>
>>16591182
>It's natural for young people to reject wisdom as they think they've got it all figured out

This.
>>
>>16590965

That's because you're an immature little girl. Cut the fucking bullshit already.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (501KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
501KB, 2500x2500px
>>16590866
There go my sides
>>
>>16590941
We're going in like....20 minutes.
Translated
I will wait till you get here.
>>
>>16590727
To anyone who is still mystified by womanize, I will translate.
There is the cutest guy selling cell phones right now. I think I need a new phone.
>I am single. I am TELLING YOU how >available I am.
I think I need a new phone.
>But I wont wait forever. I have been >fantasizing about you for a year.
(You) You're adorable (desu, good response)
So uh...does that mean you like me?
>OH MY GOD. Does he like me or DOES he >like me? I don't know. What do I do? God I >would jump his bones if he asked.

That last part me be a bit exaggerated, but you get the idea. OP she fucking wants you.
>>
Bumping for update
>>
This is adorable
>>
>>16590866

You stupid fucking little shit. Why couldn't your overthinking dumbass just say 'you're adorable' that's all you needed to fucking say but no you overthought it like shitter you are
>>
>>16592642
He did say 'you're adorable.'
That's the first thing OP said ever.

OP's pic related, do you want him to repeat himself to the girl he fancies?
>>
File: 1450802904437.png (506KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450802904437.png
506KB, 480x800px
OP here, she keeps bringing up exes, but we're definitely still talking like before, so that's good.
Pic related, it's her and also the only one I have.
>>
>>16590727
>talking about exes
abort
>>
>>16593166
I'd give her a solid 5/10. Perfect for a first timer. Once you're done with her though you should upgrade.
>>
>>16593166
>talking about ex's

This is very important, is she talking about ex's as if she misses them? Or ex's as in complaining about them?
>>
>>16593241
>implying OP can do better
>>
>>16590866
Fucking idiot
>>
You're a moron, OP. I'm 100% sure you'll never get a gf if you keep doing whatever the fuck you're doing right now. You worry too much about stupid shit.

Here's what you do. You already fucked up a bit but that's alright.

Say

"honestly though, I do think you're really cute"

"and yes, I do like you. Did you want to hang out sometime?"

That will solve your problems 100%. Do it already. Let me know about your success.
>>
>>16593327
B.. B.. But anon! That's not romantic! :^)
>>
>>16593409
Stop trying to be fucking romantic just bee chill and be yourself ive learned if your romantic you might going to pick up some bitch of a girl that likes how you talk to them you will have a betteer chance at finding a girl you relate to if you just be yourself and not fucking cupid
>>
>>16593452
much typo much wow god damnit me
>>
>>16593460
You're right, though.
>>
Bump for updates OP?
>>
>>16594308
OP is still alive, pretty sure she is too. Other than that, just meaningless banter back and forth, pretty fun but not very interesting.
>>
>>16594853
Do you like her?
>>
File: a62.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
a62.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>16590866
YOU FUCKED IT UP SHE PROBABLY LIKES YOU TOO GOD DAMNIT OP GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NOW SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THE GYNO ON ACCOUNT OF YOU GIVING HER DESERT VAG
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.