[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I just found out that she cheated in an unrelated relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: what the shit.jpg (38KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
what the shit.jpg
38KB, 610x813px
>I just found out that she cheated in an unrelated relationship in her past

I did the right thing to dump her on the spot, right?
>>
>>16590118

theres no right or wrong. one of you was going to dump the other for some stupid reason at some point in the foreseeable future, so if that sort of thing bugs you, better to dump her now than have her put up with you freaking out about her past relationship.

I cheated once in 2011. havent ever cheated since.
>>
>>16590118
Yes
>>
>>16590118
Well if you can get a new girl pretty soon then yeah.

Hopefully she wasn't in love with you.
>>
I think you have good enough reason.

She's a liability.
>>
>>16590122
>makes a gay long-winded response rambling about nothing
>"i cheated in the past"
wow look at that all the pieces of the puzzle add up to you being a fucking fag, who would have guessed

>>16590123
thanks for backing me up senpai
>>
In this case, right and wrong depend only on your personal values. If you act according to your values then it's right. If you act contrary to what you believe then it's wrong.

For what it's worth, which is zero, I happen to have the same values you do. I don't commit to cheaters.
>>
File: 1450370153470.png (73KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
1450370153470.png
73KB, 800x988px
>>16590118
yes
>>
Probably. Learning that about my SO would really bother me.
>>
>>16590118
That all depends on the circumstances, but based on the little I know about her. Yeah, you did the right thing.

Can't trust a cheater. For obvious reasons.
>>
Yes

A bitch like that do not deserve your love, your caring.

Move on, and find another one that is worthy
>>
>>16590139
100% funny bro
>>
>>16590118

Hahaha, no. If you were in her shoes and you'd cheated in a relationship before the one you're in now, would you wanna be dumped for that?

That's some middle school level shit right there.
>>
>>16590837
If anyone has ever cheated, they are liable to cheat again. They are forever tainted. Untrustworthy. You can never know if they'll just cheat on you at a random point.

There's plenty of other people in the world, and OP (or anyone) doesn't need to waste time on cheaters.
>>
What if the person cheated on their second-to-last ex but not on their most recent ex?
That's what my current bf did
>>
>>16590837
OP's girlfriend will be fine. There are people like you who will still date her.
>>
>>16590850
then get ready because dey bout 2 be cheeten sempu BAKA
>>
>>16590850
Doesn't make a difference to me. Cheaters are cheaters.
>>
>>16590850
get ready to be cucked m'lady
>>
>>16590837
I never need to put myself in the psychology of being a subhuman cheater because I have dignity and respect for other human beings, that's what makes me higher than an animal. Cheaters don't have that and don't deserve anything that humans have or want, because they are just animals.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.