[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find guy to do unspeakable sexy things to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x334px
Idk where is guys who maybe like me.
>>
It's just random chance. It's not like we wear that kind of stuff on a sign around our necks.
>>
>>16590088

>go to craigslist
>post ad
>be specific about men sending pictures, etc. maybe even link totheir facebook profile so you can see they arent creepers
>pick the hottest one whose ideas of sex match upwith yours

alternatively
>go to the section of mens posting
>theres some qts there
>message them

also

>go on tinder
>swipe right on any guy remotely attractive to you
>speak about your unspeakably sexy ideas

its not hard in this day and age
>>
Like what? Are you looking for a bf or a hook up?
>>
>>16590088

Just learn to speak the "unspeakable" and ask for what you want. If it's really kinky, wait until you're comfortable with a partner before bringing it up. But you'll find that most people are more open-minded than you think, and if they're willing to get naked with you, they'll probably be willing to try some games too
>>
Whats your pleasure, Ms. OP?
>>
>>16590104
I want him to hurt me and make me cry for real. And hold me tender and close after he's done.
>>
>>16590114
Well, then i would definitely advice you to search for a bf. i'm into humiliation myselfe, but in order to not let it detoriate into something really abusive you need a lot of trust, respect, maturity and empathy. It's not easy to find this and i know it can be quiet frustrating. You will be tempted to just play out your fantasies with somebody, no matter if the foundation is good or not. But trust me, this should be something you explore inside the save haven of a loving relationship. And even then, take your time. Enjoy the vanilla sex at the beginning. Slowly introduce more kinky stuff.
>>
>>16590138
I want it to be really abusive... And maybe we could have another girl and she's hopelessly in love with him but he only loves me so she hates me and hatefucks me painfully for him.

One of my biggest fantasies is being literally raped to death.
>>
>>16590147

You serious? so you would be happy as Leonard Lake's victim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Lake
>>
>>16590138
Oh, and it's a good thing to REALLY think about your motives. Why do you want this? I know, for me it's the saint/whore thing. My favorite masturbation fantasy has always involved rape. Just because i love to imagine myselfe as a pure/innocent girl. Add in a brutal guy and i'm hooked. I want him to have his way with me - rough. i want him to use and abuse me. But i also need to know that he's at the same page as me. That he's just living out a fantasy, just like i do. and i need to be able to go back to softly kissing him and making love if we feel like it.
>>
>>16590157
Not quite like that. He shouldn't be a complete sociopath and he needs to care about me on some level. Maybe he just gets carried away if he's really angry and turned on and he strangles me to death. Then he'd cum in my still-warm body and feel remorse and hold the body close before disposing of it.
>>
>>16590160
Soft kissing is okay sometimes too. But I'm a horrible person and hurting me is the only way to really make the world right. In the fantasy.
>>
>>16590147

At a certain point, you've got to know where to draw the line between fantasy and reality, though. Role-play is fine, rough sex is fine. But if you literally want him to beat you and hurt you and do things that are ILLEGAL and could get him in trouble if you chose to report him, you're not going to find any sane, well-adjusted guys who want to participate. You're only gonna end up with the weirdos, who might not stop when you say "that's enough."
>>
>>16590174

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Read that. You have hope, you can probably hook up on a forum and find someone that wants to do exactly that to someone.
>>
>>16590114
a psychiatrist
>>
>>16590179
Yeah - no. That's not a constructive mindset to get into kink. You should first work on your issues or else this might wnd horribly
>>
>>16590184
Wow that was surprisingly sexy? For being gay gore. I sort of want something like that. Maybe he could kill me after months of abuse first but I want him to care about me in some capacity. Are there forums for that?
>>
>>16590211

>Are there forums where people plot "consensual" murders?

I really do not think so.

You've honestly disconnected with reality here, I think it would be a big mistake for you to go looking for these kinds of fantasies IRL. A caring, dominant partner would be willing to indulge these types of things on a role-play level, so you can explore your fantasies a bit without doing any real lasting damage. Hopefully, you might find that's all you really wanted to begin with. Maybe not, but please just start slow and sane with this, test the waters first.

You're not going to find a CARING partner who would actually be willing to injure or kill you. You're going to end up with a terrible, terrible person if you try to find partners by advertising this kind of kink. It'd have to be some kind of psychopath, so they'd probably have no problem manipulating you and telling you what you want to hear until it's too late.

Talk to a therapist about your self-loathing issues, look for partners in a normal way, and bring up your fantasies/fetishes once you're in a trusting sexual relationship with someone. Doesn't have to be true love or anything, but you should make sure you feel safe BEFORE you start asking for extreme stuff like this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 357x499px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 357x499px
>>16590211
kill yourself. you are seriously fucked up in the head. psychopathic fuck.
>>
>>16590114
I'd be down for that
>>
what state you in op?
>>
>>16590286
I have a long time girlfriend I really hate but I stay cus shes faithful. We're poly relationship, so it'd work
>>
>>16590292
stop changing the subject, where do you live?
>>
>>16590306
I'm the one asking lol, it was the same person
>>
>>16590308
oh sorry lmao still seems to me like op is full of shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.