[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad. Should I feel bad? 1/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

I feel bad. Should I feel bad?

1/2
>>
The need is real.
>>
>>16589928
2/2

We went on 3 dates. I didn't try to make a move after the first when she said she likes to take things slow. We talked about it for a bit in text and even saying the word sex freaks her out. We're both young 20s. It's not just sex though, I eventually need hand holding and cuddles. Which I really don't think I'll get here.
>>
>>16589928
Hahaha oh wow. It sounds like OP is doing this girl a favor by breaking up with her. I wouldn't want to deal watch your overbearing bullshit either.
>>
>>16589932
>>16589951
I'm an idiot. What are you two saying?
>>
I can't shake the feeling that yoi are an insufferable cunt and that she moved on long before this conversation took place, exactly because of that.
>>
>>16589928
>>16589935

are you the person on the left or the right? i presume you are the one on the right.

if you are the one on the right, dont feel bad, this person was crazy and had expectations and is just mad that you arent bending to her will.

whereas she didnt bend to your will and you are just like 'bummer, happy hunting'

i get this all the time. shes a crazy.
>>
>>16589965
I don't think so. We played pool, went bowling, and did dinner and a movie. I think we got along fine. I tried to kiss her at the end of the first date cause I had a really good time and thought she did to. Like I said, she told me that she likes to take things so. I thought no problem.

>>16589969
I didn't start dating regularly until last year (dated 3 girls) and this is my first encounter with a girl like this. I feel bad because I know how shitty it can be, but I don't lash out at the other person when they're not what I want them to be.
>>
>>16589980

yeah no, seems to me you did fine and this chicks just having a bitch fit because she didnt get exactly what she wanted out of the situation. you handled this EXTREMELY well imo, like an actual adult.

its funny cuz her responses are what you'd expect from some autist who is afraid of rejection. bitch sounds crazy

HOW DARE YOU WANT DIFFERENT THIGNS FROM ME AND NOT GIVE ME A CHANCE DESPITE IT GIRRRRR

thats way to angry for someone you clearly havent even seriously dated. and then shes like OMG YOU CANT FRIENDZONE ME IT IS I WHO AM FRIENDZONING YOU HAHAHA

wtf that bitch crazy.
>>
>>16589935
>just because my morals don't coincide with what you want doesn't mean you couldn't even give me a chance
Sorry OP but I lost my shit. This bitch is an edy teen, don't waste your time on her.
>>
Most recent text: "You just completely cut me off"

I don't understand. We talked like adults and agreed that we are looking for different things. Why is she telling me I didn't give her a chance?
>>
>>16590016
Yeah, whatever. You guys and my initial reaction are right. She's nuts or just incredibly immature for her age. Back to hunting.
>>
>>16589989
This. A million times this.
>>
>>16590016
>Technically you don't have the right to friend zone me
Laughed my ass off.
>>
>>16589928
OP are you left or right. One of you is a faggot.
>>
>>16590017

haha just ignore her. keep up the 'okay...' and simple responses. dont actually engage her. she just wants to argue at this point. even if you conceeded it'd not lead to anything. you felt things werent going to work out so you decided not to pursue. nbd.

ill have this thread open another hour and ahalf, so if she sends anything else, please do post more its hilarious. but dont engage. just keep it simple like ur already done with this nonsense.
>>
>>16590017
Well, there's a considerable difference between liking to "take things slow" and being afraid of sex at 24 fucking years old. If I were you I would have ignored her when she told you that.
>>
>>16590037
Would you be surprised if I told you that there were cops outside her house when I picked her up for the second date?
>>
>>16590018
No, now I've changed my mind

>>16590016
How long into the three dates did you start pushing for holding hands? Maybe you could've begun slow, as she requested. And perhaps you don't really realize what "slow" actually means. She seems into you.
>>
>>16590044
>in murica this is common practice
Psychiatric hospitals are no place to pick up girls.
>>
>>16590044
No fucking way. If that's true then bitch is crazy. Bullet dodged, dude.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-15-43-48.png (133KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-15-43-48.png
133KB, 720x1280px
>>16590069
She lives with her parents and the cops were there cause they (parents) were fighting or something. She's 22 if it matters.

>>16590054
I didn't push. I gave her a hug at the end of the third date but I wanted to go at her pace. I thought I was doing it right.
>>
>>16589928
So you decided to just be friends because...
It seems like you were just playing with her if you nonchalantly say things like lets just be friends after just starting to date and then going quiet.
>>
File: 1377178551060.png (99KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1377178551060.png
99KB, 247x248px
>>16590097
>We aren't commited to each other in any way but you hurt me soo much!
>>
>>16590097

>you just completely cut me off

now shes just somebody that you used to know
>>
>>16590097
You didn't push, but did you do anything whatsoever to build attraction with this girl? Women don't consider going on dates to be an agreement to doing anything physical together. The date is like a job interview. You have to do and say the right things, and you have to consider that dos and do nots tend to be slightly different from girl to girl. You did too many don'ts and too few dos.

That's why you weren't allowed in just yet. She doesn't know this, because women don't think logical about dating. You seem to think that the number of dates entitle you to a certain amount of intimacy, where as she need to FEEL right about it. Her thinking is emotional, and you didn't provide for her emotions to be right.
>>
>>16589928
>>16589935
>>16590016
>>16590097

omg is this chick serious?

>i think we should just be friends
>i came to the same conclusion but, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

then

>YOU CANT FRIENDZONE ME BECAUSE YOU HIT ON ME FIRST!!1!

as if that wasn't bad enough she begins to quote gotye. then she cant figure out the difference between 'cutting off' and deciding not to date someone.... OP clearly responds when the girl messages so he didnt cut her off. which shows that shes mad at him for not messaging her, even though she didnt message him either...

then the icing on the cake

>I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WANT

spoken like a true crazy bitch. wtf.

and to ease out of the nonsense

>I BEEN HURT SO DAMN MUCH I STOPPED EXPECTING ANYTHING!!!

i like to think that you are like the 8th guy that asked her out, had a 'meh' time and decided not to pursue it, but shes never had any other type of romantic experience but this so to her its just as bad as a divorce.
>>
>>16590133
What should I have done then?
>>
>>16590133

i think you are giving this chick too much credit. OP doesn't seem to be too one way or another about the situation.

yes the majority of women use dates as a job interview, but if OPs looking for something a bit more mutual, thats fine. he might want to lower standards, but he didnt come here complaining about the bitch, he just wanted to make sure he didn't do anything too bad to her.

this bitch is clearly crazy.

>>16590143

dont mind him OP, this girl is crazy. you seemed to jsut do some normal date stuff and she flew off the handle. considering the cop situation with her parents shes bound to be a bit crazy but you dont need to deal with this.
>>
seems like a mutual fault thing
taking it slow traditionally doesn't mean kissing on the first date.
>fault 1 on your end
Despite that, you two seemed to agree on another couple dates, so it didn't damage things enough to end it there. at some point you came to the conclusion that this relationship didn't/wouldn't satisfy your needs and you decided to end things, which is fine. she goes crazy about it
>fault 1 on her

ultimately, you don't seem to be happy in this situation, so you're saving yourself time by breaking things off
>>
Jesus Christ, OP. It's like two redpillers dating each other. Neither one of you was ready for this.
>>
>>16590097
Looks like you hurt her ego and she is going batshit crazy trying to blame you to make herself feel better.
OP, you handled the situation somewhat well. Your responses were very mature. However, you are still perpetuating this bullshit conversation. Just cut things off and send her on her way, man!

She is fighting over a meaningless reason and can't take rejection like a mature adult. Imagine being in a relationship with her!

Just turn around and RUN. RUN FOR THE HILLS.
>>
>>16590140
Funny.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.