[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penetrated gf while sleeping.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
My gf comes over and hangs out with me on the weekend every week. Two nights ago she was sleeping and I was really horny. I spent about ten minutes sliding her panties down and got them off. Put a condom on, flipped her on her back, stuck it in. It woke her up of course but she took it well. After, she wasn't mad at all, in fact she was more cuddly and clingy after that sex than most of our regular sex. I wasn't really knowing how'd she react, but her reaction almost disturbs me. Did you ever have a boyfriend that did stuff like this, how did you react?
>>
You are a disgusting asshole, you tried to rape her. I hope you go to hell before you ever succeed with this shit.

This is really interesting because consensual sex with a partner who is asleep is sometimes considered as rape, which I think it should not be. But you gave it the disgusting twist of actually wanting her to not like it. Fucking weirdo. Do roleplay if you are into kinky shit instead of trying to rape someone.
>>
>>16589461
I didn't had a boyfriend like that but one of my friends did, it was a guy who she started dating. She literally accused this lad of rape, looks like she's gonna win too, even though it's she said he said kind of thing
>>
This is actually one of my fantasies. To be fondled/fucked while asleep/drunk/drugged. Maybe she liked it.
>>
It's entirely possible that, now don't get offended, that she sees you as unmanly or unmasculine most of the time.

But you did something that would be perceived as quite masculine which was "I want it. I'm taking it. I'm not asking for it. I'm TAKING it."

You've also objectified her into your play thing. "I want it. Whether your want it or not, I'm going to take it." I'm not saying every girl will be perceptive to this kind of action, but you are lucky that yours is. She probably likes being dominated or seen as the object of your desires.

By doing that to her, you put a spin on it by saying "I want it. And I don't just want it from anyone. I want YOURS." So you've made her feel like she's desirable to you. Like you are so into her body that you literally cannot control your urges around her.

So, enjoy your free pussy access any time, just don't make it a habit since it may give off the wrong message to her and you'll ruin her sleep cycle if you abuse it too much you rude asshole.
>>
>>16589467
Found da feminist
>>
I had a gf that loved that kind of thing but another who told me not too. Knowing your partner is what matters the most.
>>
>>16589695
Nope, unrelated to feminism. Would be exactly the case if OP was a fagget pounding his lover in the ass while asleep.
>>
you should def always ask the girl while shes awake if you can do this. she might have a trauma history you dont know about, or just want to be in control of when, where and how she has sex.

OH I JUST READ CLOSER you are fucked up you literally tried to rape her and were disappointed it wasnt rape saged and retorted
>>
>>16589467
You cant rape the willing.
>>16589889
Its completely different. Imagine if your brother borrowed your car for a quick trip to the grocery store. Now imagine if I did it. Are they the same.
>>
I once had a bf that did this alot. He went to bed later than i most nights and i must admit that i loved that sleepy sex. He'd just snuggle up to me and started to play with my boobs or fingering me. Then he would start to rub his dick between my legs. At this point i was already soaking wet and ready for him to slide in. I wasn't alseep anymore, just very sleepy. He'll finish quickly and we'd both fall asleep all cuddled up.
On an other occasion, i was at a guys place i have had a few dates with nd we watched a movie, laying on his bed. It was already very late, about 3am and at some point i fell asleep. Some times later i woke up becausr he was fucking me. I dunno, i didn't feel raped. I mean, if i watch a movie with somebody on his bed at 3am i think it's safe to assume that i was going to sleep with him anyways. He was probably way too horny to wait till the next morning cause we have already been making out during the evening.Tb.h i found it quiet amusing.
>>
>>16589461
I can only assume this isnt something too far unexpected for her. Like you do shit like this all the time but this time just went further.
Just know that she can always use this as fuel against you and youll always get fucked over. Id ask her now if its okay.
>>
>>16589947
Yeah this sounds pretty familiar, it's hot, intimate.
>>
>>16589975
It was! I always found, that it was a good routine. I got the sleep i needed, he got the alone time he needed, we got the sex we needed (we had "normal" sex too...) and we got the falling asleep together. Win win in my books!
>>
>>16589772
>>16589918

This. Ask first.

I've initiated stuff with girls while half asleep, but it's always been a slow thing to where I made sure they were awake, aware, and willing, and I've even flat out asked girls if they were ok with it because I wasn't sure.

What you did easily falls in to straight up rape territory (and the conclusion you draw from it all is equally disturbing)

My girlfriend for example, is more than happy to have sleepy sex (in fact it's her favorite kind of sex), but she's not at all ok with being woken up by sex (Even if I didn't already ask, it'd kind of be common sense given she was rape victim growing up and still has triggers--but that's not someone she tells anyone until she really trusts them).
>>
>>16589942
>You cant rape the willing.
True, but that is not the point. OP fucked her while she was asleep, when she woke up she liked it and THAT disturbs him. This implies that he kind of counted on another reaction or wanted her to act differently, thus he wanted her to be unwilling. That's rape.

>Its completely different. Imagine if your brother borrowed your car for a quick trip to the grocery store. Now imagine if I did it. Are they the same.
You don't understand. The fact that she is a woman does not affect the classification as rape. Rape is sex without consent, if I fuck you in the ass while you sleep and you don't want it, it is rape.
>>
Always ask before you do something, always.

My bf's fucked me while I was asleep before, but he knows I'm into that and he knows I'm okay with it. He regularly wakes me up with sex too.

He actually fucked me and I stayed asleep the whole time. I woke up and found cum dripping out of me and he only told me because he thought I should've known. I found it hot as fuck, but he knew I liked it and he knew I'd be totally okay with it.

Just talk to her. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>16589467
Well that brother as permission with out asking, its established with my gf if shes horny she can do whatever where ever. The same applies to me.
>>
She was awake during the whole thing, OP. She was just turned on by the situation and wanted to see how far you'd take it, so she pretended to stay asleep.
>>
>>16591495
How the fuck is it possible to be penetrated without waking up? Does your boyfriend have a micro penis or what?
>>
>>16591570
I'm a super deep sleeper and I'd been drinking and had a bit of Valium that night. I think that's the only reason why I woke up because I normally wake up a few minutes after he puts his dick inside me. And he has a pretty big cock.
>>
My question is how the fuck does it even go in? I mean, I've tried to have sex with my girlfriend before she got wet, not enough foreplay or whatever, and while it was mechanically possible, it took a little doing and was 1. quite painful for her and 2. not exactly pleasant for me (too much friction.) Sounds like it would be difficult and unfun.

I mean, I have the same thoughts about "classic" rape (strange in the bushes or whatever) but I get that that's often not about physical pleasure per se.
>>
>>16589461
I would love to get fucked in my sleep. When Im sleepy I feel the need to be extra cuddly, so its not a big deal.
>>
>>16590781
You misunderstood the point. He is saying that the relationship between the people is relevant.

Obviously what this guy did was pretty edgy, but to call it rape is a bit extreme considering that they were clearly already in a sexual relationship, and had consented to sex many times before.
>>
>>16589461
The ole sneaky snakey. That's classic my man I miss the good ole days. You know the ones? When everyone wasn't so sensitive. When women didn't speak up as much. Keep it sleazy my man.
>>
>>16591802
Would you agree it's pretty close to rape, at least, assuming they HADN'T TALKED ABOUT IT BEFOREHAND? Obviously if they did it's fine and dandy. You can argue that being in a prior relationship does change things and I wouldn't necessarily disagree but a sexual relationship doesn't nullify the need for consent.

Also, the fact that she woke up and didn't protest changes things a lot. IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP, I think implicit understandings amounting to "it's okay to initiate and start touching me whenever but stop if I say so" are common.

Sorry for all the capslock but I felt the emphasis was important in this post.
>>
>>16590781
>The fact that she is a woman
Did my example involve gender? Technically both your brother and I stole your car. Both at least I would say its different if my car in is my brothers possession instead of a strangers.
>he wanted her to be unwilling. That's rape.
He wanted to rape her, he couldnt because she was willing. You cant rape the willing.
>>
>>16591791
She gets wet very easy. I only went tip deep for a bit and she got wet enough to fuck. I suppose you can lather up lots of lube first. Maybe try rubbing her pussy while she's asleep, didn't seem to do anything to my gf.

>>16591563
Sticking it in did wake her up. Seems impossible to do it with her 100% asleep, but still she was bewildered at what was going on at first.

Thanks for all the responses. I was expecting she'd be ok with it but found it interesting that she enjoyed it all and was clingy to me the rest of the night, joking to me about it the rest of the day.
>>
>>16589461
My boyfriend did this a while back, and I found it hot. You simply turned her on and she loved what you were doing. No need to be disgusted.

Think of it this way, what if you woke up to her sucking you off?
>>
>>16592412
That's what I wish would happen lol. She did say, "how would you like it if I did that to you?"
>>
Something like that. Personally the reason I was more clingy after sex was because I felt I HAD to be. I felt hurt, I wanted to try to tell myself it was okay because he didn't mean to hurt me (emotionally, not physically). If I could still cuddle I could tell myself I didn't feel as hurt as I did.
>>
>>16592436
No she definitely liked it. After she was joking about how she was having a perfectly good sleep and won't be able to go to sleep now. So after cuddling a bit I turned around to let her sleep and she latched onto me and we stayed up cuddling the rest of the night. Then during the day I helped with her last minute Christmas shopping, had dinner and had sex again. The day couldn't have been any better.
>>
>>16589461
That sounds really hot. I'd love to be woken up by that desu.
>>
>>16589461
an ex did this to me and it was one of the reasons we broke up. Because along with that, he was also very controlling. Said I had to give it up all the time because it was my duty and shit. Always wanted my money, told me what I could and couldn't wear. Just became a straight up asshole/abuser.

I had been on antidepressants that made me knock out. When I woke up the next morning, he was laughing and said he had sex with me in my sleep and I didn't wake up, so he just kept going.

His creepiness over it freaked me out. Like, to the point where I couldn't even have sex with him anymore.

However, I don't think the way your girlfriend acted was that weird. With my current bf, usually when I'm half-awake, I am a lot more cuddly, sometimes it leads to really hot sex. But he never does shit to me in my sleep because even he agrees that is weird. Sometimes he'll nudge me and cuddle me until I wake up, then we have sex. But yea, i'm awake and consenting.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.