[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had the calmest but most heartbreaking breakup today /adv/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-12-21 04.56.02.png (240KB, 781x1452px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21 04.56.02.png
240KB, 781x1452px
Had the calmest but most heartbreaking breakup today /adv/, what do now?
>>
get drunk
>>
What do you feel? sad? hopeless? mad? regretful? nervous? scared?
>>
>>16588871
are you sure you were even going out with that girl? she sounds like a robot (you're the one in blue, right?).
>>
>>16588884

I thought his girl was in blue, but now curious.
>>
>>16588884
Yeah, but since last week she's been extremely distant and numb. Lot of troubles in her family and at work right now, she's feeling really overwhelmed.
>>
>>16588886
Nah I'm the blue text.
>>
>>16588965

Was she worth giving up? Did you ask her about the what was going on? She wanted to move on and you already knew this? Or do you think she wanted to be with you but just had a busted week and family issues?
>>
>>16588966
She told me several things about what was going on with her family and how she hated her job but she never opened up enough to really go into detail. We were like obsessed with each other before this but ever since she ran into one of the bigger family problems she just got really closed off and distant. She wouldn't reply to my texts for the past couple days, and she was posting snaps on her story of her brother's party that I surely would have gone to had things been like before. So after all that happened I sent that message in OP
>>
>>16588973

I see. She forgot about you, didn't have time to text you but had time to text other people and shit and you took it personal. That's what I get so far. If that's the case I understand. I would take that shit personal too. Lots of people would say no big deal grow up but to me communication is so fucking important it's not even funny. Taking into account whether she puts you last on priority for shit like posting snaps of a party or not even asking you to go says something. I would break it off too. If you do feel like that then think fuck her. Get mad.
>>
>>16588983
Even more so, the night before the party I asked her if she wanted to hang out that day and she didn't reply and went by herself even though her brother brought his girlfriend. It just made me feel very unimportant. She lives an hour away and works 9-5 so like I can't deal with someone being distant in communication as well as being physically distant. It's just weird. Things were not like this at all a couple weeks ago so it's just really disheartening to see it change before your eyes.

From what she told my best friend (that hooked us up), she said she has so much shit going on in her life and feels so overwhelmed by everything that she doesn't feel like she's capable of holding feelings for anyone else right now. At least it wasn't my fault, I guess.
>>
What do you do? Move on. If she let you go that easy, she didn't really care about you. Especially since that's the first text she responded to in awhile.

It sucks, I've been there. I sent almost the same text to a chick and her response was "no problem" and that's the last I ever heard of her.
>>
>>16588991

Yeah, looks like she just can't juggle a relationship with other shit right now.

If I were you I would definitely not get back with her even if she texts you back in 5 minutes if you think this pattern will continue. If she's going to keep doing this to you then you did both of you a favor. Sometimes when emotions decide they lead to stupid paths. Also like this guy said >>16588992, seems like she didn't give much of a shit.

Seems like what you've gone through (a breakup) is just part of the hardening process of life that most people go through multiple times. Prepare for the next one.
>>
>>16588996
Yeah, I think she's just going through some tough times. She referred to the breakup as "a catastrophic turn for the worse with anon" she also mentioned that sometimes timing sucks.

I have a feeling she will be back, but I'm not really counting on it. I'm just glad it's the holidays so I can stay occupied with other thoughts.
>>
>>16589000

Have you learned any lessons from this relationship?
>>
>>16588871
I think u gotta move on, take some time to just relax and chill. Because well I think if u get angry it'll make things worse, sometimes when we love someone we have to let them go. It's alright anon, your being the better man by taking it well. Just take everything nice and easy dude, dont rush into anything 2 soon.
>>
I know how you feel OP, kind of, went through a similar break up recently, mostly due to gf that couldn't manage her stuff, had so much of it that she didn't have time for relationship
>>
>>16588871
Props to you for a level-headed breakup message.
>>
>>16589000

Nah man, that "I have too much going on and can't handle a relationship right now" excuse is bullshit and cliché as fuck

She just doesn't have feelings for you anymore and became distant to give you a hint cuz she didn't have the balls to dump you.

I really doubt that she will come back to you, she might be looking for someone else right now and you should do the same, don't stuck in something that's over, learn to move on.
>>
>>16588991
pretty cowardly way to break up over a text
>>
>>16588959
Why do people think it's the stress at work? Naive people.
>>
>>16589386

Some people let work stress them out. Lots of people do that.
>>
>>16588973
kek so you were butthurt. If you cant be there for someone in there time of need you arent right for them. She probably realized it to.
>break up because of a couple of days
Its like youre a girl. This is too good. Please tell me that theres more to this pasta.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.