[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day my girlfriend of ~1 week said she wants to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

The other day my girlfriend of ~1 week said she wants to take things slow. Now I'm starting to wonder if it was a shit test.
She told me that she was not "experienced" (she has never had a boyfriend before), so she wants to take things slow. I said that was fine and I'm cool with whatever she's comfortable with.
She doesn't seem like the immature kind of girl who would play games like that, but I may just be bad at reading her.
What do you think?
>>
how sure can you be she is not experienced? Eg what is her age, what kind of people does she hang out with, small town vs city?
>>
>>16588535
Break up with her, she's too good for you if you're obviously thinking she's out to get you from the start
>>
>>16588535
I think she wants to take things slow because she is not experienced and has never had a boyfriend before.
Well duh, that was hard to figure out.
>>
>>16588574
>thinking you can actually work it out using demographics
>>
The proper response was "Baby, I'm the Forrest Gump of relationships."
>>
>>16588586
you never know but it's an indication. Eg a 23 year old city girl with party friends saying she wants to take it slow because she's inexperienced should raise a flag with even the most blue pilled of betas
>>
>>16588597
You say that like it's not possible. Doubting her one fucking week into a relationship is a huge sign that the relationship is not going to last. Encouraging suspicions is not helping OP in any way.
>>
>>16588602
sure it's possible, it's just unlikely as hell. OP doesn't need to be suspicious, but he needs to make an informed decision. What OP wants to know is if she's genuinely inexperienced in which case he'll be willing to wait, or if she thinks he's a beta she wants to string along.

Taking anything a girl says at face value is a great way to become a beta chump.
>>
>>16588609
It's not "unlikely as hell", I know plenty of girls in their 20s who go clubbing and shit, and are less experienced than you're suggesting they are.
>>
>>16588615
they're probably more experienced that you're assuming they are as well. Even girls don't tell each other about their sexual encounters, as you should know.
>>
>>16588535
You're way overthinking it. As long as you know how to turn a girl on, you'll be having sex within a week.
>>
>>16588619
Clearly you don't know girls as well as you think you do
>>
>>16588609
>Taking anything a girl says at face value is a great way to become a beta chump.
Girls are sometimes honest, but you have to trust yourself more than their words if you feel their words are dishonest.

Shit, my girlfriend right now said she wanted to take it slow and I had my penis inside of her a couple of days later.

>>16588615
This is true. This is partly why I get tired of MGTOW memes or whatever is talking. How much sex girls have is seriously overstated.

>>16588619
>Even girls don't tell each other about their sexual encounters, as you should know.
What sort of crack bullshit do you smoke? Girls fucking love telling each other about who they're having sex with. I had sex with a coworker when I was naive and I found out like 6 months after that she told everyone and all the women thought I was a stud because she enjoyed it (? I came pretty fast)

I guess maybe you've never had sex with a woman who was proud of it or really liked you. I've had sex with women who were ashamed and they didn't tell anyone so who knows?
>>
>>16588535
Young girl with no previous sexual experience - let's assume she's telling the truth - doesn't want to jump into bed with a guy she's known for a week.

Exactly what is your problem with that? She sounds like a keeper.
>>
>>16588674
Having sex with another person is never a rational, calculated decision. It's always about passion, at least at first.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.