[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my current look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20151217_052248.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_052248.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hey /adv/ haven't posted in a while. Id appreciate a rate on my current look. Still don't feel attractive
>>
>>16588378
Do you get girls? Ever had a gf or bF?

answer me
>>
>>16588378
>>>/soc/
>>
File: IMG_20151209_183746.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_183746.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>16588406
Ive never had girls, never been asked out either. Closest thing i had was a girl say im handsome thats it.

also heres another pic to rate me by.
>>
if you don't feel attractive, it's not because of how you look. you don't feel attractive because you are looking for validation in others instead of in yourself. people instinctively sense this need for validation and their inherent urge is to not provide it, which reinforces the negative feedback loop.

you have a couple options. you can keep looking for ephemeral, appearance-based reinforcement from fickle people. i say they are fickle because the people who will grant you reaffirmation based on your appearance are the people who would deny it to you on their perception of its absence. this road can get pretty dark, but it can also be ephemerally rewarding if you get good enough at it.

second option, either by yourself or with assistance of a therapist work on accepting yourself for who you are. realize that the ideas of trying to look good and being happy about yourself can be completely independent concepts.

i'm not going to tell you how you look because that's not what you need to hear and really, it doesn't matter for shit in the scheme of things.
>>
>>16588425
I noticed you got a haircut OP! Good job it looks good. The thing is, confidence makes a whole lot of difference to a persons appearance, maybe practice making facial expressions in the mirror and you could look a whole lot more polished
>>
You look like a standard spic. I really can't rate people of other racial groups objectively.
>>
Can some girl rate him please? I am a guy and think he's okay, but I'm straight. Hard to believe you're not getting any girls at all. I need a femanons opinion
>>
>>16588447
I'd rate 6.5
>>
>>16588447

^^OP

What a pathetic cry for attention and validation.

I'm a bald, 5'7 dude and I still get girls. I'm not that attractive. I just don't give a fuck what people think about me and I try to have fun.

You're clearly insecure as fuck; that's why you're a virgin. Looks only matter to a certain degree unless you're going after a goddess,
>>
>>16588486
Yeah he seems to have moderately recessed cheekbones, his biggest flaw, but they look decently high.

OP can you please post a profile pic? To confirm if your cheekbones are recessed.
>>
serial killer/10 familia
>>
>>16588491
Mods can confirm I'm not OP who made that post, you're probably good looking and don't know it, you should post pics too. Your personality would be really annoying to girls if you were ugly imo
>>
>>16588447
I'm a woman with insight. Here we go.
You probably look better in person, but your picture makes you look like you're gonna murder someone. Take pictures with smiles and kinder eyes.
>>
>>16588425
Gotta lose that stache bro. It never looks good on anyone
>>
File: IMG_20151209_183750.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_183750.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
idk man i never noticed that i guess about my cheekbones, is bad?.>>16588499
>>
>>16588531
Hard for me to tell, I just see your cheekbones as slightly low, just a tad. And They look forward grown/prominent (which is attractive)but on the side they may be retruded. Would be easier with a side pic. The girl who said 6.5 is probably right
>>
>>16588531
I guess if you can feel loose skin between your eye and cheekbone, it means your cheekbones are low and that's automatically unattractive.
>>
Solution:
Shave pedo-stache
Shave pedo-beard-bumfluff
Get a proper haircut - Ask a barber what would suit your face, see what they think.
Smile - you have big eyes so direct, unblinking eyecontact (like with an emotionless selfie) can come off as intimidating
>>
this thread makes my head hurt
>>
Op I'm a girl and you're giving me creeper vibes.
You look like a character in a tim burton film or like you're from series of unfortunate events.

You would look 200% better if you got some more sun on your skin. Go outside more often or figure out how to use a bronzer lotion.
You would look a lot less creepy if you weren't so pale
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x289px
op can we see a pic of you smiling? Try to do a genuine smile- let your eyes squinch up as they naturally would and try to take the pic while you're actually laughing at something or thinking about something that makes you happy
>>
>>16588612
Is this guy also a creeper?
>>
>>16588635
Yes. In that photo with that expression, he looks creepy.

Much like how jake gyllenhaal can change his appearance to look less creepy, OP can also change his appearance to look less creepy.
If JG were smiling in that pic, for example, he wouldn't look like such a serial killer
>>
File: IMG_20151207_150209.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_150209.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>16588612
i got u
>>
File: IMG_20151216_203403.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_203403.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>16588620
smiling pics are for anon, delivering

is smile GOAT?
>>
>>16588703
I think you look cute in this picture, op
>>
>>16588703
Nice turquoise loofa faggot
>>
>>16588703
Unbutton that top button if you ain't wearing a tie, it'll both look and feel better
>>
>>16588779
There's also a purple one too, blind?
>>
>>16588794
I like the turquoise one better tbqhwy

Post more loofas
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.