[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend wants me to stop doing weed for a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rodywalker600.jpg (85KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
rodywalker600.jpg
85KB, 600x365px
She says its because she wants to see if I can "actually keep a promise to her"

While I suppose the reasoning is well deserved is this one of those situations where I should put my foot down and say "this is bullshit. I'm not doing it."
>>
Guess you don't love her enough.
>>
filthy stoner
>>
It sounds like the real issue isn't weed-smoking, the problem is that you lie and sneak around, tell her what she wants to hear then do shit behind her back. That's pussy behavior and nobody likes that. Don't make promises you don't intend to keep, just because it'll get you out of an argument faster.

If you want to smoke weed, tell her that you enjoy it and you don't plan to stop. If she doesn't want to be with a drug user, she might leave you. Stop trying to have it both ways
>>
>>16587837
you should be spending time not doing weed for a month unless it's for back pain or nausea or something. you keeping a promise to her does not equal choosing some random fucking thing she wants you to stop doing for a month though. what is this a game show?
>>
>>16587864
The reason she chose weed is because she's never been really liked the fact I do it but she puts up with it
>>
>>16587869
well here's some passive aggressive bullshit twisted up in a bundle of problems. you need to let her know that weed and trust aren't divinely interconnected. tell her we have trust issues to sort out, lets talk. i'm here to listen and i care and i want you to be open. the same for her problem with you smoking. really, if it's not for pain, nausea, or true spiritual development, and it's a habit, it's probably not healthy and she can see that. idk when you smoke, why, or how much. but i couldnt see my problems until i quit
>>
>>16587886
I don't think you understand.

She's making me do it just to see if I can actually promise to do/not do something and actually follow through with it.

Not quite sure why it has to be weed. Probably because she knows its something that "effort" has to be put into in order to accomplish it and she not dare take away my vidya
>>
Just because it seems stupid to you doesn't mean its stupid to her
>>
>Asking for women advice on on a board full of people who don't understand women
>>
Just do it. If it's that hard ask her to swear off something, too. It can be like lent for two. If it's that big a deal for you consider breaking up. With your attitudes it'll just lead to resentment on both sides.
>>
>>16588016
Essentially I'm gonna do this and if she tries something like it again I'll tell her to fuck right off (unless its well deserved I suppose).

I guess even though it doesn't make a lot of sense to us it means a lot to her and that's really what the important thing is.
>>
>>16587837
Space Obama says dump the bitch
>>
File: space_obama1.jpg (82KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
space_obama1.jpg
82KB, 717x960px
>>16588213
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.