[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as a waiter on a wedding >see this hot ass girl >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>work as a waiter on a wedding
>see this hot ass girl
>have long eye contact and she smiles at me
>don't want to ask her for her number because she is with her parents
>next day her fat bff pokes me on facebook
>the hot chick is with her on most of the pics but I cant find her on facebook.
>only way that get in touch with her is the ugly bff
>what do?
pls help
>>
halp
>>
>>16587817
explain you thought you felt a personal connection with her friend and ask for her contact info or facebook
>>
>>16587878
I am afraid she will be pissed because her friend got my attention and not herself. I dont think she would help me to get in contact with her friend
>>
>>16587878
Don't do this. Ugly chick will probably get pissed. Get friendly with her instead. But only to get closer to the hot chick. In other words hang out with her for a bit OP.
>>
>>16587903
but wont she be even more mad when I just ise her to get close with her friend? she is probably bff woth her for years and I dont even know her. I wont be able to get to know her and waste my time with a person I dont want to spend it with. I would also be branded as a player. I really dont want to bother with that
>>
>>16587895
>>16587903
you guys right, sorry for the bad advice. one thing - hot friend might think you're into ugly friend. that wouldn't be good. also, she might just feel too bad to date you after your ugly friend thinking you let her on. what to do, what to do... hell if i know. fb stalk like no tomorrow, searching for that friend endlessly? i'm sure you've tried. good luck man
>>
>>16587923
yeah endless facebook stalking seems to be the only solution like i thought. who knows, if you were really meant to be with her, you might bump into her somewhere
>>
>>16587937
>>16587948

yeah I already did that like a madman lmao
i checked the ugly one's friendlist, the likes and comments on her pics, but i couldnt find anything. i think the hot one once had an account but she deactivated it. I sometimes see a comment has 2 likes but it only shows one name who likes the comment. maybe I just can't see her on facebook.
hope you guys know what I mean
>>
>>16587976
ask the gods for help running into her and keep your head up on a bad day instead of on the ground so you don't miss spotting her. i hear you, and it sounds like a private, deleted, or never-having-existed facebook profile for sure. bad luck man
>>
Fuck this is light shit OP.
>Be banquet server
>Booked party..1st day
>Milf sees me
>She is working dance floor
>Starts to gesture for me to come dance.
>Co-workers are like dooitOPP DOO ITOP
>IthebesmanIdeedit
I still get shit for this
>>
>>16587817
>hey I saw your friend at that wedding and I kinda like her, can you ask her if I can get her number
Done
>>
>>16587987
the problem is she lives 50 km from my town away.
>>16587998
gg
>>16588005
its risky bro
>>
>>16588022
i'm sorry she lives so far, fuck that idea. so here's your options: do nothing and have a .01% chance you'll run into her. try to talk to her friend like an adult and hope she's not a jealous bitch and have an actual chance of being able to get to know this girl you connected with. i of course would message the friend
>>
>>16588022
I read that you don't wanna hurt her friends feelings but OP
1: she's a grown woman
2: it's her own fault for being fat, you shouldn't feel guilty for persuing an opportunity with a girl your attracted to
3: your happiness comes before some land whales feelings
>>
If you must.
>>
Man I hate these threads I always wonder if it works out but I'll never know, it's poetically sad, 6 months later I'll be wondering what happened with OP and wedding girl, I'll be at work tomorrow thinking about this shit
>>
>>16588027
>>16588033
i dont care about her feeling but right now if i hurt her feelings will automatically lower my chances of getting in touch with her friend.
I really hope she is not a jealous bitch. If she only had a boyfriend, then it would be no problem asking her for her hot friend's number. I just want it to play bulletproofly safe. but asking her seems to offer the greatest chances. I guess this will be it then. or I'll wait till the hot one's facebook profile pops up again or the ugly one gets a boyfriend.
>>
>>16588056
that kinda got my feels going bro
>>
>>16588056
you catch the guy who had the girl tell everyone they're engaged and threaten to tell everyone he cheated on her if he said no? that's how her mom did it too. what did he do? he's engaged and getting married now and ecstatic about it. he came to adv for adv and got butthurt about everyone calling her names and a bad person and that's what made him realize he wants to marry her. i WISH i could find out how that is going 6 months or 2 years from now
>>
>>16588022
Meh maybe you should go for it... Aside from dancing with people I really did network ALLOOOT with people I met . Its a great way to strike up a convo with people who may need someone to work later on..maybe even in a field you studied..I met some great friends and such doing it...go for it...
>>
>>16588146
Nahh m8 never saw it, first time on /adv/ but I see these threads on other boards too and I always wonder. Especially the teenagers man, doesn't matter if their the shy type or neck beards or whatever. There young enough that their whole life can change in 2 weeks they'll never look back. I love this site
>>
Lol you dumb ass, hot chick wasn't looking at you and smiling because she's into you, she was staring at you because your ugly and she was happy she might have finally found someone to hook her friend up with. Think about it; why is her friend contacting you? How does this friend know about you? Obvious hot girl told her she meet "a really nice guy who I think will be your type!". Be real, you're a 4chan fat neckbeard. What girl would be into you? What HOT girl would be into you? You keep ripping on ugly chick, but honestly she's probably too good for you.
>>
>>16588188
Projecting there m8? Fuck off and let OP go for the hottie
>>
>>16588198

Nope, it's just the only logical possibility.
>>
>>16588202
>uses 4chan
>must be a neckbeard
When will this meme end? I'm 5'9, have a six pack, good jawline and cheek bones, bright blue eyes and good hair. I can talk to girls no problem and pull pretty good looking women. There are normal people here you know? 2003 was a different story but now it's pretty normie filled
>>
>>16588173
it always makes me wonder too, and it is quite sad. sometimes helping people has brought me to tears thinking about what they're going through, and i always do my absolute best in those and every case. try to give real advice that would have changed my life if someone told me it when i was there age and as seriously as i make sure to be with them. this stuff used to get to me a lot more than it does now, but there will always be that part of me that wonders and wishes things didn't have to be this way
>>
>>16588202
her friend was with her the whole time. i didn't even know what her face looked like because i focused on the hot one. guess I will go for it and ask for her contact info.
>>
>>16588218
it's your only option here, you just gotta be polite and mature about it. if the girl can't handle it, then it wasn't meant to be and at least you tried
>>
>>16588234
This. Dude.....do it . Don't be a dick about it. If girl is 50 km away an d the only thing between you and her is the wildebeest. Then you politely ask the wildebeest for the digits or whatever gets you in contact with homegirl. If it falls through the cracks then hold your head up for taking the swing and not having the regret of going down looking. Keep us posted!
>>
>>16588212
The meme won't end until the post cancer does.
Have a mental problem?
See a professional
Have a social problem?
See a professional
Have a physical problem?
See a professional
>>
>>16588257
thanks bro. I will and I hope the thread is still alive by then.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.