[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it "normal" for the average 18 yr old guy to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: a2854475053_5.jpg (14KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2854475053_5.jpg
14KB, 700x700px
Is it "normal" for the average 18 yr old guy to get horny just cause his 5 year old touched his hand while he was helping her play , or he gets hard when she sits on his lap? I've never asked my friends this, it would be too akward. I understand its weird , but there are some things that everyone secretly knows everyone does, but is still considered weird , like talking to yourself.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you man
>>
>>16587786
i don't talk to myself but who cares if you say something out loud instead of in your head. of course, i talk to myself in my head. these are thoughts.

no, it's not normal for the average 18 year old, or any guy to get horny cause his 5 year old touched his hand or sat on his lap or did anything at all. you have to remind yourself of just how fucked up this is until that realization sinks in and it goes away
>>
>>16587800
I don't know.....
>>
No it is not normal. You might be really starved for attention and affection but a five year old is concerning. Have you shown any other pedophilic tendencies?
>>
So you had a kid when you were 13?
>>
>>16587802
I feel it's really bad, and when I do realize it afterwards I feel soo guilty . I don't think about it before hand I am with her and suddenly I am overcome with these feelings.
>>
>>16587807
I'm not sure what's considered pedophilic...
>>
>>16587807
I have also noticed that drugs and alcohol get rid of those feelings, although If I have too much I feel I lose control of those feelings .
>>
>>16587815
if it helps, and it certainly might, i've caught myself getting erect a couple times over the years when i saw and heard just how happy my cats were as i gave them attention and they purred really loud. was i horny though? no. i'm hoping you're not either and mistook happiness but if you are actually horny, you just have to remind yourself how it's not an appropriate feeling. and if you are happy, you have to remind yourself that your happiness needs to be routed to a more hands off type of happiness feeling
>>
>>16587832
lose control of those feelings in what way? not sure what you mean
>>
>>16587842
You are kinda right. Whenvever I see she's happy, I really really want to have sex with her , damned if I know why .
>>
>>16587847
I think about doing innaapropriate things, and really consoder it.
>>
>>16587861
if i was in your position, i'd talk to my spouse because my spouse would understand i have no fucking idea why it's happening and i'm not the person who'd want it to happen. but if you really consider it, you really, truly, absolutely need to talk to a professional. and your spouse too if that's do-able. but for real, if a professional gave you shit or you're worried they would - hey you're here so you DONT do something to your girl and scar her for life. you really would traumatize her to the point where she'd be 40 and trying to still get over this shit. my friend was raped and she had nightmares for years and years. cried all the time and to this day hasn't been able to fully move past it though she's made improvement. imagine your little girl going through that for 20 years, maybe 60 years or 80. she might not overcome it her whole life. many people don't. no one wants their child to suffer every day of their life, even when they sleep
>>
>>16587786
Holy fuck these are the types of people who actually liked Undertale. Screen-capping this is too good.
>>
>>16587842
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>16587920
For what it's worth I'm not a fat neckbeard . I'm just and average looking guy.
>>
>>16587913
Oh...she isn't my daughter .... It s a family member . I'm 18 I didnt fuck that bad and have a kid at 15
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.