[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How fucked am i? i have a date with her on tuesday....
>>
>>16586736
You didn't do anything wrong. What, are you never supposed to ask about her life? It's an awkward moment, but every new relationship has awkward moments. Roll with it and don't give up at the slightest bump.

You'd have fucked up if you made some cruel joke about her brother or something. You're fine.
>>
Depends how hard you tip your fedora
>>
Write exactly the following:

"Sorry for bringing it up, but thanks for being honest with me."

And then ask a new question to continue the conversation.
>>
File: 14616.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
14616.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>16586736
If she likes you, she likes you. If she said something like what you said would it change your opinion of her?
>>
>>16586736
Wow she sounds like a drama queen, OP. Do not engage.
And I do not mean like
>will you marry me?
but more like
>call for fire! call for fiiirrrre!
>>
>>16586736
you gotta salvage the shit out of this.

drop that topic and try to show her you care in other ways without specifically apologizing for bringing that up because that might upset her more. ive been in situations where i was talking to girls and shit like this came up. the best thing is to just avoid it entirely and show them you care.
>>
If you're blue, you're doing a good job.
>>
>>16586736
Go with
>I see. Well, I'll go back to eating my dog, who's been run over by my sister, when she got into a car crash (driving my father, who had a heart attack, to the hospital), because we're too poor to afford food (or shelter).

Remember Reddit -> Always 1up everyone.
>>
Op, please.
In a scale 0 to 10 you are 0/10 fucked.
But you have other problems like relating with people problems.
Get a psychologist.
>>
>>16586736
You know it's not going anywhere when they dot the fuck out of each text
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.