[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I meet girls who aren't roasties? I want a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: 1449749984917.jpg (52KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1449749984917.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
How can I meet girls who aren't roasties? I want a girl who has patrician tastes and is not a stacy with a blown out roastie pussy. It's incredibly hard to find a girl who is into literature/film/video games. 99.9% of the ones I've met have absolute pleb tier hobbies and tastes. They're either going out drinking on the weekends or at home watching netflix aka typical roastie activities.

How and where can I meet women who are worth a fucking damn (if there are any) ?
>>
Just find a fat introverted girl on OKcupid.
>>
>>16586204
Hate to break it to you bro, but you're either born a roastie or not. My daughter has had one since she was born. I haven't bathed her since she was 6 for obvious reasons but she was well on her way.
>>
>roasties
the fuck are you talking about.
>I want a girl who has patrician tastes
if you want to meet a rich girl go someplace where expensive things are sold or someplace that charges admission. it's not complicated.
>a stacy with a blown out roastie pussy.
seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?
>It's incredibly hard to find a girl who is into literature/film/video games.
>They're either going out drinking on the weekends or at home watching netflix
>It's incredibly hard to find a girl who is into film
>They're at home watching netflix
retard.
>How and where can I meet women who are worth a fucking damn (if there are any) ?
I don't know what you're even asking, videogames are the plebbiest possible hobby.
>>
>>16586204
>stacy
>roastie

Back to /r9k/ with you. Also, 'patrician' women won't look twice at a guy who's talking in memes.
>>
>>16586204
>video games
>not plebeian
Whew lad...

Reality check faggatron - you don't sound like the catch of the day yourself. And your entire attitude of basing the worth of a woman on her hobbies and/or how her pussy lips hang is fucking childish.

Don't even bother trying to find a mate until you've grow up a little and realize that relationships are a give and take where you have to put up with some personality flaws in exchange for the benefits.

And quit saying 'roastie' - you sound like a fucking window-licker.
>>
>>16586204
You talk like an asshole. Take whatever girl is willing to date your insufferable ass.
>>
>>16586217
He is saying he doesn't want a woman that has been fucking around, nor does he want a girl with normal interests like partying, etc etc. Basically, he doesn't want a bimbo (his definition of a bimbo anyway).

As for OP, many of the girls you mentioned you wanted, also go out drinking on the weekends. It's a completely normal thing to do. Yesterday I encountered two bible school girls, and a really dedicated gamer girl, at a local bar.

Go out with your friends, chat with everyone around, and see if you can build friendships that will lead into other social circles. Eventually you'll find someone you like.
>>
so you want a prude whose sole pastime is consuming media?
>>
Posting like that and seriously thinking you have the skills necessary to have a relationship with anyone, much less the unicorn that is a good partner, is delusional. Try not spending the entire day thinking in memes and opinions manufactured by the deluded losers of /r9k/. Unless being alone sounds fun to you. Who knows maybe you like falling asleep to an empty room without someone who cares sharing the bed.
>>
>>16586204
Maybe stop boxing people into your own mindless stereotypes? Since when were hobbies mutually exclusive? It might come as a surprise to you that the types you first see people as aren't necessarily what they are. I enjoy both going out on the weekends and watching TV shows, as much as I like movies and reading books and playing videogames and whatever the fuck you consider patrician behavior. Tah-fucking-dah. Also, maybe you'd want to look up the difference between introverts vs. extroverts.

You sound like a presumptuous asshole, maybe that is why no good woman wants you.
>>
For starters, maybe try interacting with an actual woman
>>
>>16586217
It's an /r9k/ thing. You know how some girls have "innie" labia and some girls have "outie" labia? /robots/ refer to women who have "outie" ones as "roasties", because they think the labia look like slices of roast beef. According to the /robots/, all women are born with innies, and they only get outies if they've slept with hundreds of different guys. Apparently all outies have "loose" vaginas, and the appearance of their genitals affects their whole personality too - having exposed labia prevents a woman from being creative, independant, intelligent, thoughfull, pretty much anything good. On the other hand, they think all women with innies are pure hearted virgins with a mind like einstein, a body like an angel, loyal, faithfull, and saving themselves for a bitter neckbears who lives in his mom's basement and hasn't showered since 1997.

Empirical proof that /r9k/ are all kissless hand holdless virgins who will go from the cradle to the grave without ever touching a breast.
>>
File: this.jpg (16KB, 341x390px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
16KB, 341x390px
>>16586221
>'patrician' women won't look twice at a guy who's talking in memes.
this right here needs to be stickied on every board on this site, and twice on /adv/ and /r9k/
>>
>>16586341
>>16586314
>>16586248

found the roasties

don't be mad because your pussies got BTFO by chad and now no man worth a damn wants you
>>
>I want a girl who has patrician tastes and is not a stacy with a blown out roastie pussy.

That's what bros are for. Females are biologically incapable of being a bro. If you don't have any real bros, then that's exactly why you need some.
>>
>>16586222

Not sure if you took bait or wrote the best reply in thread.
>>
File: 1376449436513.png (227KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1376449436513.png
227KB, 450x450px
>>16586204

You talk about women like they're used cars.

That's probably the reason why good women don't like you.

Because a woman who likes to go out on the weekends and watch netflix isn't good enough for you? Wake up, dude.

Any girl who is willing to tolerate you is good enough for you.
>>
File: fdw9cpng.png (125KB, 539x245px) Image search: [Google]
fdw9cpng.png
125KB, 539x245px
>>16586314
Not true at all. The higher milage vaginas show wear and tear. If you punched yourself everyday in the same spot your body would show it. A vagina that's used a lot is the same way.

I'm sure there's a lot of things you don't know about the vagina.
>>
File: 1377230635994.gif (2MB, 212x173px) Image search: [Google]
1377230635994.gif
2MB, 212x173px
>>16586491
>>
File: 1395046325259.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1395046325259.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>16586491

not sure if bait or the stupidest thing I've ever read
>>
File: 500_days_of_summer_.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
500_days_of_summer_.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>16586204
You don't need a girl who likes the same things as you. Girls who are hipsters/elitists are usually bigger cunts than plebs. At least plebs are real and not putting on an act or in a pissing competition.
>>
>>16586521
I agree with this person, hipster girls suck.
I once had a date with one and she didn't show up.
>>
>>16586527
It wasn't a date then was it?
>>
>>16586535
Yah I meant we were supposed to have a date. She even looked excited and all when I asked her out.
>>
>>16586550
that's what you get for asking out roasties lmao. you got blown out for being a beta orbiter
>>
File: s.gif (108KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
s.gif
108KB, 480x270px
>>16586550
>She even looked excited and all when I asked her out.
>>
>>16586908
I don't get this, why would a roastie not go out with someone. Wait, what does roastie mean?
And what's beta about asking someone out?
>>
the fuck is a roasty
>>
>>16586949
floppy-batwing-roastbeef-meatcurtain pussy
>>
>>16586491

It's funny how this phenomenon allegedly happens to girls who go out at the weekend and have one night stands with lots of guys, yet supposedly doesn't happen to the girl in a dedicated relationship who has had near-daily sex with the same guy for ten years since losing her virginity to him. Faithful, completely monogamous women in long term relationships with quality men can easily have more dick over a year than if they only had one night stands.
>>
>>16586491
>If you punched yourself everyday in the same spot your body would show it
My penis has been rubbed thousands of times but it hasn't suffered physical degradation. In fact it looks in prime conditions. Maybe I'm not masturbating enough??
>>
File: arbys-roast-beef.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
arbys-roast-beef.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
>>16586949
It's a sandwich from Arby's.
>>
>>16586957
Unsurprisingly this phenomenon occurs in reverse when it comes to common views on male sexuality and male masturbation. A man who masturbates once a week has a problem, a man who has sex with a girl once a week is healthy. Few people seem to question whether their views on human beings rubbing their genitals (for men and women alike) is strangely coincidentally with social stigmatization. There are people everywhere who use pseudo-science to argue that sex/masturbation is harmful because blah blah dopamine blah blah brain chemicals blah blah weakness and depression blah blah moral degradation. Strangely enough not a single person wishes to say to a loving couple who is sexually active that they should have sex less often or they'll be unhappy.
>>
File: 16586060.png (20KB, 840x456px) Image search: [Google]
16586060.png
20KB, 840x456px
>>
I smell a little jailhouse faggot
>>
You know how you get good women? By having good social skills, taking care of yourself and having interests\job. That's the secret, if you want a high tier you better be good in all of those
>>
File: 1442546317533.png (802KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442546317533.png
802KB, 800x900px
>>16586314
You know, I'm still waiting for one of them to explain why a girl in a lifelong monogamous relationship wouldnt develop a "roastie".
>>
what the fuck is this "roastie" shit, I'm a virgin with a "roastie", and it has looked like that since forever
>>
>>16587305
It's genetic, anon. /r9k/ is legit autism.
>>
>>16587314
of course it's genetic, it amazes me that even autists would think it's not
>>
>>16587305
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_stretching

It's not always genetic.
>>
>Girl has done it with one guy 50 times
>Pure qt
>Girl has had 50 guys
>Has a gaping black hole

Men's logic
>>
>>16587305

I'm a virgin with a freak pussy that has one innie and one roasty. What does that mean in /r9k/'s head I wonder? I've fucked many guys, but only let them put the tip in?
>>
File: Thumbs_up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs_up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>16587344
Wikipedia
good source my friend
>>
>>16587261

because they never fantasize beyond the dream of getting their pure innocent virgin waifu, knowing they'll never actually get that far.

and their prophecy cuts their already low chances of finding a mate in half because when they finally do find a pure virgin waifu, how many of those girls will have outies? They'll cast her aside as a whore even though she's a virgin because their so wound up in their fantasy

Its meant to remain a fantasy forever, I like to think of it as them self selecting out of the gene pool
>>
You are so weak. You really think this bullshit is going to get you a "Patrician" girl who is also smart and intellectually curious? You trippin'. You sad, man. Sadder than fuck.
>>
>>16587374
This. Yeah, I have an outie. Born that way. My very first lover was delighted with it. He said it was like a flower. :) And this dude was about as Alpha as you could imagine.

And still and all I've done alright. Unlike you, faggot.
>>
>>16587212
THIS --- Just keep on sticking your half-hard dick into assholes, you fucked up little bitch.
>>
Somehow I bet you fuck fat chicks with bad tats. Can hardly find her innie pussy between the thighs.
>>
File: 1449049964456.jpg (161KB, 900x997px) Image search: [Google]
1449049964456.jpg
161KB, 900x997px
>>16587374
>because they never fantasize beyond the dream of getting their pure innocent virgin waifu, knowing they'll never actually get that far.
I still want to see the kind of rationalization they'll try to pull together.
>>
File: flap flap.jpg (201KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
flap flap.jpg
201KB, 1600x1064px
>ITT
>>
File: 1449837749107.jpg (51KB, 999x924px) Image search: [Google]
1449837749107.jpg
51KB, 999x924px
>make this thread
>go out with friends for the day
>come back
>thread is infested with roastie sluts
>these roasties actually think their blown out pussies were just born that way
>>
>>16588855
This board is much slower than your homeboard /r9k/, virgin.
>>
>>16588855
>OP gets thoroughly BTFO
>comes back and calls everyone a roastie
>>
Nice bait senpai, almost got me
Also
>tfw I know a girl who's into vidya and she talks about other women the same way OP talks about them
>still into me, a dude who doesn't even like vidya and needs her to help me when I play at her place, instead of some dude like OP
>>
Roasties are fucking nasty.

I wish there was a way to know how a girl's pussy looks like before having to go trough the whole process to get in her pants.
>>
>>16589455
That's why you try before you buy. Don't wait more than 3 dates for sex.
>>
>>16588855

This post definitely made me picture you as a cool, calm and thoroughly suave gent who could have his pick of the ladies, chuckling gently into your brandy over the antics of those foolish anons as they fail to realise they only mildly amuse you at best with their assertions that a fellow like yourself need not worry about encountering any vagina, let alone one that does not meet his lofty standards. After all, you did go out for the day (WITH FRIENDS, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW) and practically forgot all about this thread's mere existence, hahahahahaha! Just posted it for a lark, really!
>>
>>16589601
I chuckled.
(not OP, thank the heavens)
>>
>>16586217
He's a gigantic autistic faggot. I'm surprised you fell for the b8
>>
File: tumblr_m9hycfj1Ld1rra86mo1_1280.jpg (120KB, 709x468px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9hycfj1Ld1rra86mo1_1280.jpg
120KB, 709x468px
>>16587364
Mine is like that too. Hals innie, half outie. Still a virgin due to looking like Quasimodo, so I guess my labia grew because of my dirty thoughts or something right?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.